Part four

TW- Mentions of not very good ex, talk of bad parents(not detailed), mentions of death

"So?" Virgil asked, plopping in the seat across from Remus as always in the same coffee shop.

"Two more hours" Remus mumbled, staring at his computer screen, typing once and awhile.

"Until he shows up or until you call it quits because he isn't here" Remus rolled his eyes, looking up at Virgil.

"Until he's meant to show up, we both know I won't leave until the store closes no matter what" Virgil nodded, peeking over to look at Remus' doc.

"Are you getting closer to the end?" He nodded, pursing his lip before hesitantly typing a sentence, before promptly deleting it. "Wha? Why'd you delete it! It was good" Remus simply shook his head, looking around the shop.

"You aren't helping any" Remus muttered, resting his head on his hand and looking at Virgil. Virgil smiled apologetically.

"I'm aware, I'm trying to pass some time before Emmy gets out of work"

"Ew, stop being sappy. It's gross" Virgil laughed.

"You'll be the same way one day" He grinned, tapping the table.

"Alright, well, I'm headed out, your soon to be boyfriend will be here soon anyways" Remus blushed, pushing Virgil away.

"He isn't going to be my boyfriend!" He hissed in a hushed tone. Virgil raised a brow.

"I'm sure" he grinned, waving and leaving Remus to try and calm his blush. Not soon after, a tall, maybe six feet tall male with wet, slicked back hair, wearing a polo and a tie walked in, seemingly searching for someone. His eyes shone recognition when his eyes landed on Remus. He walked over, getting there in what would take Remus ten steps, in three steps. Remus gulped, very much intimidated by the male.

"Your Remus, correct?" Remus nodded, struggling to find his voice. The male smiled lightly, nodding and sitting across from Remus. "Pleasure to meet you, I'm Logan" Remus nodded, closing his laptop with a strong blush of embarrassment.

"Y-Yeah, Remus" He mumbled with a nervous tone, reaching out to shake Logan's hand. Logan took it, and the two shook hands before Logan tilted to his head.

"You seem nervous, however over text you seem very confident in yourself" Remus chuckled, trying to fix his blush.

"I didn't realize how tall, or hot you were, your way out of my league" Remus said, not meeting Logan's gaze. He chuckled.

"Well thank you, however I have no means nor want to harm you." Remus nodded, clearing his throat and putting away his things.

"Well, I'm glad I'm not hanging out with a serial killer then" He chuckled, taking a sip of his very cold coffee. Logan smiled, nodding.

"Yes, you never know the people you'll meet online" Remus nodded, thinking back to his ex for just a moment. He cleared his throat.

"Do you want to stay here or go on a walk?" He asked lightly, looking up at Logan for just a second before looking back down. Logan hummed.

"Let's go on a walk, maybe you can calm down a little while we do so" He said with a playful smile. Remus laughed a bit, nodding.

"Doesn't help that you like, six and a half feet tall" Logan smiled.

"Six feet and eight inches to be exact" Remus let out a noise of distress, putting his things in his bag.

"That's not fair" He whined half heartedly. Logan laughed, standing up after Remus finished packing up.

"I'm sorry that my height is unfair. Maybe you just need to be taller" He said with a grin toying at his lips.  Remus gasped in offense, walking out the store.

"Maybe you just need to be shorter" He grinned, "I like my height!" He said as he slugged his bag onto his shoulder. Logan laughed once more, shaking his head.

"Well I enjoy my height as well, so how about we just stay as we are" Remus rolled his eyes with a smile.

"I guess" Remus said lightly. The two walked in comfortable silence for a while, before Remus spoke up again. "What do you do for work?" He asked lightly. Logan hummed.

"I don't, my parents left me with more then enough money to live off, I simply do things like tutoring for myself at this point, along with some other private matters..." Remus nodded with slight disbelief.

"I'm sorry for your loss" Logan didn't seem fazed, shrugging.

"I didn't mind, they were crowd parents, if that's a term, they were lovely people to the public, but cruel at home" Remus nodded again.

"Still, it must of been hard"

"I suppose," Logan mumbled. Remus watched in silence as people parted for Logan, but purposely bumped into Remus as they did. Remus ended up walking behind Logan to stop getting bumped into, to no avail. Logan sighed, looking at the crowded street and pulling Remus into a park. "People are a nuisance" He muttered, letting go of Remus as they entered the park. "I apologize for that, I didn't know people would do that" Remus shrugged.

"It happens, anyways. What are some of your hobbies? I've told you all of mine" Remus laughed. Logan chuckled.

"Well, I like paper making, it's calming." Logan said with a nod. "I also enjoy reading very much," Remus perked up.

"Really? Who's some of your favorite authors?" Logan hummed. "Well, there's one author, and he makes mystery books that are just breathtaking" Logan paused. "You probably don't want to hear me ramble on about an author" Logan chuckled. Remus shrugged.

"I wouldn't mind hearing about an author you like," Remus said with a smile. Logan smiled softly.

"Well," He continued. "He's made around five books now, all in the same series. They're also LGBTQ inclusive, the main character is actually non binary" Logan said with a soft smile.

Remus let Logan ramble on for over an hour before his stomach growled.

"I'm hungry, do you want to go get a bite to eat?" Remus asked hopefully, Logan hummed, looking at the time. Logan's eyes widened when he saw the time, cursing after a moment.

"I'm extremely sorry Remus, however I need to get home, I have to feed my cat" Logan said with an apologetic tone. Remus frowned, but nodded.

"That's alright! We can plan for another time... maybe in a few days?" Logan nodded.

"We can figure out the details over text" He said with a nod, giving Remus a hug before stepping away and rushing off. Remus watched him run off, sighing a bit and calming his blushing face.