Part eight

TW- joking mention of intercourse again, swears, mention of blood and death, thoughts of hurting someone, thoughts of killing

What do you think about us two and also Virgil meeting up?

Remus hummed, looking at the text.

"Hey Virgil!" He called. Virgil groaned.

"I'm not helping you fix any boy toy issues because you didn't fuck someone!" He yelled. Remus laughed.

"Logan wanted to meet with us both for whatever reason" he told him with a laugh. Virgil looked out from the kitchen, raising a brow.

"Really now" he hummed. Remus nodded, hanging over the back of the couch. Virgil thought for a moment before shrugging. "Yeah, sure why not. I'm hungry so let's go grab brunch" Remus rose a brow.

"It's way too late for brunch and I don't know if Logan would even like that-" Remus added. It was Virgil's turn to raise a brow.

"Why do I care for either of those? I'm not dating Logan. And besides, I don't care and neither should you. Any sensible person would love to go to brunch" Virgil teased. Remus blushed.

"Fine! Brunch then" he grumbled. "Are we taking a bus to town? Or is Logan taking a bus here?" He asked, looking down at his phone.

"He suggested the idea so he can bus here" Virgil smirked. Remus rolled his eyes.

"I'll see..." he muttered. Texting the plan to Logan.

I'm by that cafè we met at yesterday if you'd like to meet there.

Remus stared at Logan's text, slight nervousness dripping like a leaky faucet into his stomach, pooling there like blood from a freshly killed- Remus sighed, shaking his head, texting they'd be there in fifteen.

"Alright, let me grab my beanie and let's go" Remus said, looking up and into Virgil's worried eyes. He looked away quickly.

"I can always go by myself if you're feeling worried, or we can both not go or really anything Re..." Virgil told him quietly with that brotherly tenderness he missed from his own brother when they had gotten older. Remus shook his head, getting up and looking for his brown beanie.

"No, we're both going, it's fine" he said, more to himself and he could tell Virgil knew that as he stayed quiet.

"Alright" he mumbled, chucking Remus' beanie at him. "Now let's go you gay disaster" he smirked. Remus sputtered.

"Says you! You only swooned over Emile for how many years before even talking to the dude?" Virgil blushed.

"Proves nothing of how you aren't a disaster gay" He said to him. Remus rolled his eyes.

"Notice how he doesn't defend himself" Remus teased.

"Notice how he doesn't defend himself my ass!" Virgil snapped with a playful frown.

"Notice how he gets defensive when it's mentioned"

"Oh my god shut up!" Virgil laughed, pushing him a bit. "I hate that Remy and you made that up-" Remus grinned.

"Don't lie, you love it" Virgil rolled his eyes with a smile.

"Sure sure"

"Well hello" Logan hummed, greeting the two males that seemed to be bickering. Remus looked up, grinning.

"Logan! You agree that I'm not a gay disaster right?" He asked, sticking his tongue out at Virgil when he groaned.

"This again?" Virgil asked. Remus nodded. Logan gave Remus a small smile.

"Your very much a disaster gay, if I recall, you literally thought you'd die from blushing just yesterday because of something I had done" Logan said with a smirk. Remus paused and straightened his posture quickly, blushing horribly.

"You're meant to be on my side!" He whined, covering his face. Virgil laughed loudly, cackled even.

"Thank you Logan! I'm glad someone can see the disaster too-" Logan rolled his eyes slightly, while Virgil just snickered. Remus huffed a tiny bit, shaking his head.

"Let's just go and get brunch" Remus grumbled. Logan went over to him and took his hand. Virgil noticed the blush and instant improvement of Remus' mood. He laughed to himself quietly. "What are you laughing about you raccoon-" Virgil snorted.

"Raccoon? That's the best you got?" He snickered. Remus pouted.

"Rude," he huffed. Virgil rolled his eyes while Logan looked between the two.

"I feel as though you two are playing but it also seems like you're upset at each other" Remus burst into giggles, as did Virgil. Logan looked at Virgil with a glare almost, but softened when he looked at Remus. "I do not understand human nature"

"You're a human too there Logan" Virgil pointed out. Logan's eyes narrowed.

"Yes, unfortunately I am" Hurt him, he's making fun of-

Remus laughed softly, and notably, the voices stopped for at least a moment, maybe as shocked as him at the melody like laugh. "I think it's a good thing to be human," Remus laughed softly.

"You would-" Virgil muttered with a smirk. "You're glad to be human so you can have lots of fun with-" Remus broke away from Logan, covering Virgil's mouth.

"Shut up!" He squeaked. Logan raised a brow. Remus gave an apologetic grin, turning and scolding Virgil. He got pushed off.

"Dude you would've gone along with me in high school" Virgil laughed. Logan cleared his throat.

"You knew each other in highschool?" He asked. Remus lit up.

"Yeah! And I was friends with these other really cool people! There was Patton, Emile, Remy, of course Roman, my brother, and Virgil here" Remus laughed, pushing Virgil a bit. "I only really have contact with Virgil and Emile though now" he hummed. Logan gave a soft smile.

"I see," he hummed, opening the door to a diner that Virgil had pointed out just a few moments ago. "Well let's get... what did you call it again?" he asked.

"Brunch there nerd" Virgil laughed, walking through the open door.

"Yes, brunch" He said with a confused nod. Remus giggled, nodding.

"Breakfast for lunch" he explained.

"Oh-"

Logan sighed, looking over Brandon.

"The heavier they are, the harder they fall isn't too far off, is it?" He asked. Kill him, torture him- hurt him

"Please- I- I didn't ask for this!" He pleaded.

"Nobody ever does..." Logan hummed, glaring him down, he tapped his short dagger like knife in his chin a few times. "Now, should I cut you or stab you" he laughed. Slit his throat. "I'll be nice enough to let you choose" He grinned behind his mask. Brandon wasn't delirious enough just yet, a safety precaution.

"Please- don't hurt me please!" He begged, sobbing. Logan scoffed.

"I haven't even hurt you yet" he rolled his eyes. "I can always drug you instead" he hummed, thinking it over. No fun, slit his throat kill him, kill him, make him suffer-

Logan's phone buzzed in his pocket and he sighed. "I'll get to that in a moment" he muttered. "Since you obviously can't decide, I'll do it myself" he laughed, lunging for the male, his knife dragging up Brandon's arm and close to his throat where he stabbed. He flinched at the blood that splattered on his hairline and glasses, glaring down at the male who was gasping for breath and looking up at him.

"You've gotten your blood on me..." he muttered. "How rude," he growled.

Brandon was promptly dumped into the woods for the coyotes that night, bleeding to death with no trace of Logan being there.