Part two

TW- one swear

"So," Virgil said, sliding into the booth Remus was in. "How's your boy crush?" Remus blushed.

"He's not- I don't have a crush on Logan!" Virgil laughed.

"Your blush says otherwise, and who said I was talking about Logan?" Virgil giggled. Remus flustered, stuttering before sighing and putting his head in his arms.

"He isn't replying to me at all" He mumbled, hurt that it had now been a full day since Logan had talked to him, or replied at all.

"Oh..." Virgil said lightly. "Well, that's okay, maybe he doesn't check it very often you know?" He said, shrugging a small frown. Remus shrugged.

"Maybe..." He sighed loudly, "I need to focus on writing this damn book so they can get off my ass" Virgil rolled his eyes.

"I don't get your publisher company" Virgil sighed, "He still hasn't written anything?" Virgil asked, leaning to look at Remus' screen. Remus glared at him, looking back at the screen and clicking back to the website. He pulled up his and Logan's chat, waiting for it to load. Remus' eyes lit up.

"He texted back!" He said with a grin.

"What'd he say?" Virgil asked, looking at the screen. Remus read it over.

"He said he's sorry for ignoring my text, he had gotten swamped with work and didn't have any time off" Virgil nodded.

"Well?" Virgil grinned, "What are you going to say?" Remus huffed, pushing Virgil back into his seat.

"None of your business"

"Oh come on!" Virgil whined, "I don't get any good drama or gossip anymore! Please?" He begged, Remus rolled his eyes.

"I don't know what I'll say alright?" Remus said with a frown.

"I can-"

"No," Remus said quickly. "You are not helping me anymore then you already have with my love life" Virgil groaned.

"No fun" He laughed. Remus rolled his eyes for the millionth time that day.

"Sorry to disappoint,'' He said with a small grin, typing out a small message to Logan before Virgil could notice.

"Your loss, not mine"

"You were just saying you-"

"Your loss!" Virgil said quickly, covering Remus' mouth. "Now, let's get you out of this cafe, and go somewhere fun"

"I like the cafe!" Virgil gave him a look.

"Let's go get lunch at least" Remus groaned.

"Fine" He muttered, grabbing his things and shoving them all in his bag. "Let's go then" Virgil grinned.

"I know this really good place down the street," Virgil said, dragging Remus out of the coffee shop.

"I'm not happy about this Virgil." Virgil laughed.

"Too bad, come on! Hurry up!" Remus sighed, a light smile coming to his face.

"I have a book to finish."

"We both know you would just talk to Logan instead of writing" Remus sputtered.

"Maybe"