[Arc 01] Chapter 03 : A quirk at last?

WARNING

This story may contain some dislikeable sujects, unsuitable for some audience, unsettling themes such as :

[ Suicidal thoughts, character death, major spoiler to the manga/anime some parts, emotional scenes, slight trigger warnings, nsfw, and slow burn romance]

.
You have been warned!

────── ──────

Disclaimer

I do not own boku no hero academia.This is a fanfiction and not related to the original story. The characters of the fanfiction belong to Kōhei Horikoshi

The images I will be using will be credited or I'll make fan art myself for my own story!

The cover was made by me and I credited the artist in my description!

This story and oc's belong to me, do not copy it or use it without my permission.

If you wanna make fanart of oc's or something then I'd be happy to!

────── ──────

Now enjoy your reading time!

[ Arc 01 : A dream lost in its gates ]

"Come on Izuku, time for you to be a villain"

The lights were off, the moon shining through the open window of the hideout, the wind blew inside and the curtains hanging there were flying in all directions because of it. Silence, that was all what was there, just silence in the room, it was night time after all. Everyone should be asleep at this time, the sound off buttons getting clicked on, only the sounds of shooting out of a game could be heard. Tomura Shigaraki, he was playing a video game at this time of night. Sitting next to him was Izuku, he was writing things down in his notebook and muttering to himself.

-"Oi, You should but that notebook aside and join me for a game, distraction.. better than muttering to yourself" Shigaraki had another controller in his hand while he said that.

Izuku looked up from his notebook, seeing Shigaraki hold out the controller for him, with a small sigh he took the controller. Sitting besides him on the small couch in the room and selecting a character himself, he choose the weapons he usually would choose ever since he came here. It has been nine months since Izuku met Shigaraki and Kurogiri. Around this time schools would have started again. Sometimes he would think 'Would my mom miss me?' or 'Is kacchan glad I am gone now?' Every kind of thought was spooking in his mind.

"Start the game"

The rest of the night, both Izuku and Shigaraki stayed up playing video games with the two of them, eventually the greenette fell asleep around four am, the controller on the edge of his lap, about to fall any moment now.

"He's asleep"

Kurogiri was inside the room now, he held two blankets and laid one over Izuku taking the controller and placed it in the box with all the other controllers that were in it. The clock in the room was ticking and the silence was unpleasant. Shigaraki paused his game and turned it off, his glance went to Izuku and he had a smile, a warm one, the 'I'm your big brother and won't let anyone dare to hurt you' smile.. if that makes sense of course. The past few months he helped Izuku train his muscles and teached him how to use different kind of weapons. It amazed the older male how fast the youngest was with catching up to things.

" I can see that.. he works hard"

Shigaraki got up, making his way into the livingroom, he had been thinking for a while. This boy he took in, he was quirkless, yet he had so much to fight for and he was willing to fight as well. The look of the boy's eyes when he thought everything was over broke Shigaraki. Yes he is a villain but he is not a monster. When the two of them met, Shigaraki was just nineteen and Izuku still fourteen. It has been a few months since than and Izuku was already fifteen. So young and broken, it reminded the older one of himself when he was just a child.

"Master- I have a request"

His voice echoed in the room until he got himself an answer of the other side of the screen.

"What is it Tomura"

A voice of a much older man was now in the room.

"I told you about Izuku Midoriya.. he is quirkless, master- I know it will sound rude, but give him a quirk, he is strong and intelligent, he reminds me of myself master, you saved me back in the days and now I did the same for him so I ask you.. make this quirkless boy, not quirkless any longer"