[Arc 01] Chapter 01 : The beginning but different ?

WARNING

This story may contain some dislikeable sujects, unsuitable for some audience, unsettling themes such as :

[ Suicidal thoughts, character death, major spoiler to the manga/anime some parts, emotional scenes, slight trigger warnings, nsfw, and slow burn romance]

.

.
You have been warned!

────── ──────

Disclaimer
I do not own boku no hero academia.
This is a fanfiction and not related to the original story.
The characters of the fanfiction belong to Kōhei Horikoshi

The images I will be using will be credited or I'll make fan art myself for my own story!

The cover was made by me and I credited the artist in my description!

This story and oc's belong to me, do not copy it or use it without my permission.
If you wanna make fanart of oc's or something then I'd be happy to!

────── ──────
Now enjoy your reading time!

[ Arc 01 : A dream lost in its gates ]

[ Izuku's POV ]

This was it
I'm going to die right now
This is suffocating, I can't breath!
Somebody.. anyone!
Safe me!!

[ Reader's POV ]

Suddenly, a flash of light rushed over the boy.
So fast, a laugh so similar, like... like All Might's?! His head was spinning around like some sort of roller coaster and soon darkness took him over.

"Hey boy! Wake up!" Someone slapped the greenette against his freckled cheek with some speed which had awakened the boy. "Ah ha I'm glad you are okay my boy" It was really him! The one and only #1 hero! All might! Izuku Midoriya, completely in shock, he gasped and began to search for his notebook. 'W-Where is it- WHAAA HE ALREADY SIGNED IT?!' He widened his eyes and began to bow with high speed. Almost hitting his head against the ground at how he was bowing. "IT WILL BE TREASURED FOR GENERATIONS LONG!" The freckled boy claimed.

It made All Might smile and laugh, he just gave a thumbs up to that. "Well, I'm off now, good day my boy! Gotta take this villain to where he belongs" Stuffing the two bottles with the villain it in his pockets All might was ready to take off. Of course, Izuku was not done yet he had to ask one important question. "W-Wait don't leave yet!!!"

The moment All might was basically flying of how high he jumped, the middle school boy holding on to his dear life, which shocked the grown man. "Hey!! Let go let go!!" He tried to push Izuku off of him. "Noooo if I let go now I dieeeeeeee!!!" He managed to say.

"Oh right-" All might hold on to Izuku until they reached the nearest roof. Izuku's soul basically just left his body. "That was foolish of you my boy!" All might scolded him.

It was foolish but Izuku just had one question he needed to be answered, it was so important to him. "Please... listen! Ehm... c-can... can someone without a quirk.. can someone without it become just like you!!" He had his eyes shut, waiting for an answer, it took a minute or two until he finally heard those words.

"No.. I don't think it is possible, you my boy can not be a hero, if you want to help people. Join the police" All might said, he run out of time and turned into his other weaker self. It freaked Izuku out. "Whaaaa!! Imposter?!!" He yelled. "Ssshh! No." All Might explained why he was like this, but this time.. Izuku did not go to the place of crime.

After his meeting with all might he stumbled across the streets, slowly raising his hand with his notebook. "I guess that was.. it huh...? Kacchan... was right heh.. I can never be.. a hero?" It was so painful, tears began to stream down his soft cheeks. "It hurts so much... ! Why!! It's n-not fair!!!" He yelled, crying louder and more. In an instant he rubbed his notebook in anger. His eyes had a red glow into them, "Pathetic!! So pathetic!!" He ripped every page out of it.

Once Izuku realised what he has done his eyes showed an shocked expression, he was so emotional that he didn't even know he did that. "N-No wait no!" He grabbed all the papers that he ripped out before he stuffed it in his bag. A soft sigh rolled itself out the male's lips. "I wonder... if... I jump.... of this.. will someone.. save me again..?" He was standing on a bridge and he looked down. "No hero nearby..." he climbed over the fence. Izuku took a deep breath in "Any hero please. Just any.. heh.. let my know if my life is worthy to be saved.." he spoke them out loud.

It was making him so nervous, he stared down, he gulped. Should he be doing this? It was so dangerous it might he be end. "Kacchan might... be happy anyways... hah you win.. you.. will be an excellent hero Kacchan" he smiled sadly before he let himself fall down. Embracing his end.

At that same moment, a portal appeared and he got warped onto the ground but he was fine? "Ouch... " Izuku rubbed his butt and looked up. He was down already?! How?!

"Foolish boy, what do you think you're doing jumping off a bridge like that?" A raspy voice spoke, Izuku turned to look at the direction the voice came from. It revealed two man, one had some sort of purple mist around his body and a butler looking outfit on. The other, black clothes with red shoes, huh funny. The man's face had two scars, his lips crusty as if he never took care of his own face. "Did you wish for a hero to save you?" The man got on one knee in front of the teenager and slowly lifts his chin up with a grin.

"I guess.. I just wished.. that someone, anyone could safe me... heh..." Izuku sighs, and smiled, he was saved by this man but something seemed off about him that he couldn't put his finger on. "Is that so haha you really are a weird one aren't ya? My name is Shigaraki.. Shigaraki Tomura" He smiled widely.

"I.. I am.. Midoriya Izuku!"

To be continued