[Arc 01] Chapter 05 : Encounter with the unknown

WARNING

This story may contain some dislikeable sujects, unsuitable for some audience, unsettling themes such as :

[ Suicidal thoughts, character death, major spoiler to the manga/anime some parts, emotional scenes, slight trigger warnings, nsfw, and slow burn romance]

.

You have been warned!

────── ──────

Disclaimer

I do not own boku no hero academia.This is a fanfiction and not related to the original story. The characters of the fanfiction belong to Kōhei Horikoshi

The images I will be using will be credited or I'll make fan art myself for my own story!

The cover was made by me and I credited the artist in my description!

This story and oc's belong to me, do not copy it or use it without my permission.

If you wanna make fanart of oc's or something then I'd be happy to!

────── ──────

Now enjoy your reading time!

[ Arc 01 : A dream lost in its gates ]

" Your quirk is called... 'dragon fury'"

12:50 P.M.

"DING DONG DING"

" Now for today's basic hero training... This time, All Might, myself and one other will supervise"

Aizawa Shota told his students standing in front of the classroom, class had just started their first class and everyone was sitting on their places. Behind Bakugo Katsuki was Shinsou Hitoshi sitting their and also listening to their pro hero teacher Eraserhead.

"Um what're we doing, exactly?!"

One of the students asked, Sero Hanta, he had his hand raised up in the air. It seemed that Aizawa was trying to get something out of his pockets and got shown to the class. A card which said 'RESCUE'. "Preparing you for diaster relief, from fires to floods." Aizawa Sensei said to them all. "IT'S RESCUE TRAINING!!". That's right. Class 1-A was going on rescue training today in the USJ with space hero: Thirteen.

"Rescue, huh... sounds like another rough day." Denki mumbled with a sly grin.

"Right!" Mina said with excitement.

"Come on, this is what bein a hero's all about!! I'm pumped!!" Kirishima commented on Denki.

"I'll be right at home in a flood. Ribbit." Tsuyu said.

"Hey. I'm not done." A glare got sent towards the student by their teacher as if he could just choke the life out of them because of their interruption, he just let a sigh escape before he grabbed a remoter and clicked on a red button. The wall shove out and bags with their hero costumes were in it. "It's up to each of you whetever or not you wear your costumes. As some of them ate ill-suited to this sort of activity" Their teacher said. "The training site is a bit remote, so we'll be going by bus. That's all get ready"