[Arc 01] Chapter 02 : The league of villains

WARNING

This story may contain some dislikeable sujects, unsuitable for some audience, unsettling themes such as :

[ Suicidal thoughts, character death, major spoiler to the manga/anime some parts, emotional scenes, slight trigger warnings, nsfw, and slow burn romance]

.

.
You have been warned!

────── ──────

Disclaimer
I do not own boku no hero academia.
This is a fanfiction and not related to the original story.
The characters of the fanfiction belong to Kōhei Horikoshi

The images I will be using will be credited or I'll make fan art myself for my own story!

The cover was made by me and I credited the artist in my description!

This story and oc's belong to me, do not copy it or use it without my permission.
If you wanna make fanart of oc's or something then I'd be happy to!

────── ──────
Now enjoy your reading time!

[ Arc 01 : A dream lost in its gates ]

"I.. I am.. Midoriya Izuku!"

This is the story of how the fourteen year old, Izuku Midoriya, became the world's evilest villain.

"Well then. . . Izuku Midoriya, can you tell me why you jumped down this bridge? It was quite foolish of you to do so hehe, if we didn't happen to pass by you would have fallen to your death for sure that is hihi!" Shigaraki Tomura spoke against the young boy. For a moment Izuku began to realize what he had done and he widens his eyes. It was true, without that man... No! That man saved his life, he owns his life thanks to Shigaraki and Kurogiri.

Should Izuku tell Shigaraki what happened and such? After all he did ask the reason why right? Wouldn't it bother him? "Should I tell, how do I even start a conversation about that and what if I say something wrong, oh I still gotta thank them and what if no no, should I tell?" At this point Izuku was muttering to himself out loud, kinda freaking out both Shigaraki and Kurogiri who looked at each other facepalming.

"Hey kid, I only asked why you jumped-" Shigaraki mumbled, somehow this boy interested him.

"I guess.. I just wished.. that someone, anyone could safe me... heh..."

That was what Izuku had said... he didn't care who saved him, just someone. But why that was the question here, who would try to trouble the heroes by jumping of a bridge, risking his own life just to get saved by someone? It was really a interesting situation.

"U-UWaah! I-I am so sorry!!!!" Izuku cried his eyes out and just bowed before them apologizing for his sudden strange behavoir. "Eheh? This kid really is something else" Shigaraki was scratching his neck lightly before he crouched down in front of Izuku and gave a smile at him with his crusty ass looking lips. [ Get this man some chapstick pretty please XD ]. "Just calm down now and tell me what happened okay?" He placed his hand on Izuku's head, careful not to touch him with all fingers and just pat his head.

Soon Izuku stopped his cries and sniffed just a little bit, he wiped his tears away and nods his head like a good boy. "O..Okay then... well" He took a deep breath in. "I'm. . . quirkless! I s-so happened to be s-saved by the hero A-All Might today and w-well I asked him.. if even without a quirk... that I.. still could be a hero just like him! But... heh hahaa ahahaaa! H-He said I couldn't Hahaaa hah t-to think the one I admired so much telling me that" Izuku laughed, but it were sad laughs, tears spreading in his eyes again.

"Then don't be a useless hero like him, heroes are just people putting up a act, telling who is the villain and who is not. They decide how society works, isn't that a bit unfair? How about this..." Shigaraki got himself off the ground and dusted his knees from a bit of dirt before he grinned and hold his hand out to Midoriya. "Izuku Midoriya, become a part of the league of villains and I will personally help you achieve new goals! I will teach you everything I know and who knows maybe you can show the 'symbol of peace' how wrong he was to put you down!" He had an insane look on his face that could scare any child. The kind of guy to steal lollipops of children, so so mean.

For a moment, it was shocking to hear the offer that was given him. Midoriya had his eyes wide open, he got saved by a villain?! But.. if a villain really saved him.. maybe... maybe Shigaraki was right, maybe society really chooses the villains and heroes. He got saved by a villain! So how bad.. could a villain really be? "Y-You're a villain, b-but you saved me why?" He was confused.

Shigaraki chuckled "Why? You needed help of course haha" he said. So.. villains helped other people? Well some villains he suspected. "Well? Will you expect my offer to become one of us? We have so many plans, we will tell them once you join us" He still had his hand out to Midoriya

After overthinking it for a while, a small smirk appeared on Izuku's face and he looks up at Shigaraki. "Count me in" He reached out for Shigaraki's hand and held it. Tho Midoriya noticed that Shigaraki had quickly moved a finger back and he frowned. "That is good heh" Tomura pulled Izuku up on his feet. "Oh and my quirk... it's decay, it is better for me not to touch you fully, if all five of my finger tips touch you you turn into dust" He said.

"Now Kurogiri... bring us home"

A mist purple warp portal opened up and Shigaraki walked halfway in.

"Come on Izuku, time for you to be a villain"

────── ──────

AAH CHAPTER TWO IS MADE! Sorry for the delay and not updating and sorry that this chapter sucks but I had zero inspiration TvT please forgive me I'll be sure to update more often