[Arc 01] Chapter 06 : Romance on it's best

WARNING

This story may contain some dislikeable sujects, unsuitable for some audience, unsettling themes such as :

[ Suicidal thoughts, character death, major spoiler to the manga/anime some parts, emotional scenes, slight trigger warnings, nsfw, and slow burn romance/ alcohol]

.

You have been warned!

────── ──────

Disclaimer

I do not own boku no hero academia.This is a fanfiction and not related to the original story. The characters of the fanfiction belong to Kōhei Horikoshi

The images I will be using will be credited or I'll make fan art myself for my own story!

The cover was made by me and I credited the artist in my description!

This story and oc's belong to me, do not copy it or use it without my permission.

If you wanna make fanart of oc's or something then I'd be happy to!

────── ──────

Now enjoy your reading time!

[ Arc 01 : A dream lost in its gates ]

"AAAH FUCK!!"

A sound of breaking glass echoed in the room, a lot of stuff got broken by an angry someone. The frustration he was holding in finally bursted out, after what happened at USJ, when their nomu failed to kill All Might. This was the out come. "Can you stop already?! If you continue we won't have any glass left!!" A raspy crusty voice entered the room. "Whatever" A mumble escaped out of Izuku's lips, why did he even do that to Bakugo?! Confessing like that while he was supposed to go after All Might, it made him flustered just thinking back about it. For so long he had kept it a secret, now that he told Katsuki... What would he think of him now?

Izuku was a villain now and officially too, a hero and villain possibly can't be together and he was sure Bakugo was disgusted by his confession. Not that it would matter now, the past is history, tomorrow a mystery. Only today something could be changed. Their spy at UA had told them the sports festival would be soon, in fact, it would be in a few weeks from now. This was the opportunity to study all of the students quirks and fighting style, something Izuku was actually looking forward too it. Just because he became a villain, it didn't mean he stopped being the nerd that he was.

Training wasn't that hard but it definitely was tiring doing it all day long without a stop. Shigaraki could sometimes be a little cruel when it came to training stuff, but he is a villain, what would you expect?

At UA, everyone was back to training as well and having class again, after what happened it was quiet the shock. In the office of the principal, Aizawa sensei, All Might and Bakugo were sitting. "So, you're saying one of those villains used to be your classmate?" Principal Nezu began as he stood onto his desk.