2 - 5

DAYS WENT BY and neither of them brought up the night at her house or what they talked about. It was silent between them besides the usual how are you and we should hang out. She'd agree and make plans but never solidify a day, simply pretending like it was all normal.

Ivy felt guilty for not acting on what she told herself she would do, but maybe it was a new thing he was trying out with all his friends; kiss their cheeks goodbye and act somewhat weirder than usual. It obviously didn't make any sense and she knew, deep down, this was no new thing on his end. But it was better than getting her hopes up and expecting him to do something, only to leave her disappointed as she usually was in the end.

Moon showed Ivy a picture of Yasmine on her phone to which she pretends to be interested in though her mind was somewhere else. She was still upset about her lack of action but it would be awkward to bring it up after almost a week. She'd seen him around and had been around him then, but it was still awkward and he never brought it up either.

Tory seemed to be the only one bringing up the mood since Aisha and Ivy were sulking about different things but still sulking. Ivy tried to be social so she could distract herself from a boy who gave mixed signals and the very awkward conversation she had with her mother about a man she met and other complaints about her father's wedding. Along with the typical sex talk and how there's many risks to unprotected sex, Ivy ended up telling her about the 'kiss' and how she didn't know what to do; just kiss him was the advice her mom gave and it was definitely not what she wanted to hear.

"You should just go for it." Tory broke the silence.

"What are you talking about?" Ivy looked up at her and raises her eyebrows, but Tory laughed and looked at the boy behind her.

"There is no use in hiding it. You so are in love with him. I see the way you look at each other and how you have been waiting for him to look up from that computer and talk to you."

"I mean this in the nicest way possible because we just met, but you are crazy." Ivy laughed.

Tory made a face and took an ice out of her cup, swiftly moving it so it stood in front of Ivy then tossing ice to Miguel. He flinched and looked over with a soft look on his face, "hey."

"Oops. Must've have slipped out of her hand." Tory smirked at the girl who looked like she was about to throw up, "what are you even doing over there?"

"Going all in." He says, staring at the screen.

Ivy turned back to the table and fiddled around with the melted ice cream on her plate. She had no intentions on talking to him, especially not when he was busy. He was probably doing some project or something.

"No excuses. Go!" Tory demands and she sighs, walking over to the boy.

"Want the rest of this brownie sundae? I'm not gonna lie to you, I already ate the brownie and the whipped cream and most of the hot fudge." Ivory smiles innocently.

"So, you saved me the melted ice cream?"

"Yeah. The best part." Miguel chuckles and she throws the dessert away, sitting next to him.

"Seriously, what are you working on?"

"Um," He dragged on, moving the computer so it faced further away from her.

"What— is it something dirty?" She holds back a laugh and he shakes his head quickly.

"No, it's not something dirty."

"Show me, come on." She gives the computer a light tug and he chuckles with a shake of his head again.

"I could use a girl's opinion on this, actually. But you have to promise not to laugh." Miguel says seriously.