Part 2 - Chapter 2 - " Reminiscence of the Past "

Me and Her were basically from the same group i.e we were divided into 4 groups which were back then called "Houses". So it means that all activities from sports to extra curricular activities to studies everything had to be done together in the group assigned to everyone.
We belonged to a group called "Nilgiri" which is basically a Mountain and we had Blue colour assigned to us.
So on every Wednesday we had to wear blue on the top and white on the bottom cause we were assigned to do activities on that day of every week. So it was not just studies that we focused on but also on all other extra curricular activities that help us in building skills.
Also every year we had a reshuffling of students from one section to the other so as to make us learn the ability to mingle or I would rather say "get along" with as many comrades as possible.
But everytime there was a reshuffling "We" were always together in the very same section.
When I look back at these moments, it just feels so good and it tells you that destiny had something very very special to offer you back then.

She basically hailed from Kerala.
And the first thing that comes to mind hearing that, is the literacy of the place. So the first time she introduced herself in front of our group, we actually felt quite good because we knew that she would be a bright and brilliant student who could help us in doing the stuff that would be assigned to us every week, love was never in context back then.

But as weeks passed by she became the "Heartthrob" of our group.
Her personality was just unparalleled.
And I guess, she didn't realise the popularity that she had among us because the talk never outside our group so, it was only known to the "Boys Section" to be precise.
Even the girls of our group didn't really take notice of this, even if they did they would act as if they know nothing.

So on one Marvellous day, we were assigned to do a chart work on which we had to present with pictures and other stuff, a List of personalities who had won the Nobel Prize that year.
And for the same we were assigned the play ground wherein we had to get this thing done.
And boys being boys no one was really interested in doing the work but were more interested in playing as they had the whole play ground Empty for em.
And she being a Girl was as committed as ever. Just nothing could distract her. I think that's why Girls are considered to be the one who could control everything on hand and more without complaining and getting distracted. They are just "Perfect" in every sense of word.

So, our group members(boys) we really mischievous and literally no one excluding me had any interest in providing aid to the work on hand.
So with everyone doing what they wanted, she was fed up and she told he herself, "Am I the only one that needs to do everything everytime ??"
And just hearing that I felt really sad and took upon myself to teach the boys a lesson and make them work and with that intention I got up and started moving towards them, but suddenly a hand held me from behind. Oh My God, I went totally blank.