WHO ARE YOU?

Ismael holds a pen , slowly turn the black page, put the pen on the white one,  ( what if it's  not real, what if i'm the one who gonna die instead, or maybe its poisoned and i shouldn't even touch it, ughghgh ) said Ismael

Ismael kept holding the pen and thinking about all the possibilities that can happen if he writes someone's name, suddenly the window opened forcefully, a strong wind blew in the room and turned the Note's pages , Ismael got up quickly and closed the window , he return to the DEATH NOTE and find the page had changed to the last one , and was written on it 

"NO HAND CAN HOLD THE DEATH NOTE, ONLY THE LINE THAT RUNS IN THE MIDDLE , OTHERWISE, YOU WILL DIE AFTER 72 HOURS. THE BOOK CHOOSES AND EXECUTES"

( I'm still waiting here ) said by a scary voice from nowhere , Ismael frozen in his chair out of fear and with a low voice  ( who are you, where are you ) keep turning his head to see who's talking , suddenly a big creature appears in font of him , its length is about 2,5 meters , has a very large arms and legs, bulging orange eyes, a white scary face with a small mouth , his wings hides the rest of the room , Ismael pushes his body back , falls from the chair, puts his hand on the table to help him stand, he slowly raises his eyes, looking carefully to what is standing in front of him, his breathing speeds up, try to stand but couldn't because his body is paralyzed from the panic, he feels the numbness in his mouth, unable to close or turn his eyes.

💀voice ( am i so scary? ) starts laughing. 
🔹Ismael ( no no uhh yee..s )
💀voice ( take it easy mate, you don't wanna die and leave all this power to someone else HAHAHA )
🔹Ismael ( what power,  and who are you )
💀voice  ( the power to kill anyone you desire , i am LIGHT the first owner of the NOTE you've found )
🔹Ismael ( you want it back isn't, you can take it , i swear i didn't use it )
💀Light ( no it's yours now, show me what you gonna do with it )
🔹Ismael ( RYUK, KIRA , who are they, i found their names written next to the rules )
💀Light ( so many questions, RYUK is the original GOD OF DEATH who created the NOTE, i was KIRA a long time ago, i was a human like you, but I've  transformed to a KEEPER OF THE BLACK DEATH NOTE after my death )
🔹Ismael ( where is RYUK now, and you said the black DEATH NOTE, is there any others )
💀Light ( i knew you'll ask so many questions when i dropped the plane. there is 2 other NOTES, BLUE,WHITE. and  you can't see RYUK , he's the LORD of the GODS of DEATH, if you want to see him you have to do something special )
🔹Ismael ( wait you picked me , why )
💀Light ( i didn't choose you, RYUK did, and i honestly have no idea why he chosen someone who pisses on himself HAHAHAHAHA )
Ismael looks down and see his pants ( did you see yourself in a mirror today, you scared the hell out of me )
💀Light ( that hurts by the way, i still have feelings )
🔹Ismael ( joking, your the cutest creature I've ever seen )
💀Light ( and your a bad liar ) Light starts laughing out loud  
🔹Ismael ( whats funny ? )
💀Light ( don't you gonna change your pant HAHAHA )
🔹Ismael ( ughgh ) 
after he changed his pant, took a pen and open the death note and said ( Light who's gonna die after i write the first name )
Light with a sad voice ( my..

TO BE CONTINUED