HOTD

The Door of the Fbi residence opens hardly...
( call every Fbi agent in the world ) yells Sherlock Holmes ( the great leader of all detectives in the world )
simple agent ( even the Elites sir ? )
( everyone i said ) replies Sherlock with a look of disbelief
1 hour later, the Fbi office became crowded, lot of officers has come, everyone is waiting for Holmes to know why are they called, suddenly
Sherlock ( Thank you all because you came, it means a lot to me and to the world, i guess that you already heard last knews, and i bet you have lot of questions, well death note is real, it's a black note that have the power to kill any one, an sms has been sent to you all, open it and you'll find every detail of that note , the note was carried by 4 of Elite Fbi agents, as the information given to me says, also only 8 man knows about the black note, and under my commands, 3 of them were already arrested, and other 5 will end up following them to investigate them about the note, one of them has betrayed the humanity, i also need 8 elite agents to create the group of agents who gonna keep the investigation on this case under the name of the HODN Hunters of death note, and as u know we have 3 levels of agents , normal agent, lieutenant, captain... today i'm adding new higher honorable level : THE ADMIRAL, and it's given to all the 8 members of the HODN they just need to accept, because this case is about a supernatural power, the power of the killing , used by a heartless human, he killed 10387 innocent in only 5 days, 102 of them are children , so those 8 agents are already chosen by our government, i'm asking Monkey D. Luffy, Roronoa Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Sanji, Nico Robben, Franky to please step up )
7 called agents stepped up as asked
Holmes continues ( as u all see, you are only 7 , the last member is a moroccan agent, since the plane dropped and the Note was taken there we gonna need a help from a mutual friend living there and she already accepted to collaborate with us, the government has given you 24h starting from now to think about the situation because we already know that it's a difficult choice to make but as you know, every minute we waste on thinking, a new name is written, and a new innocent dying )
Suddenly Lufy interrupted ( Do we have to move their to start the investigation )
Holmes replied with a sad voice ( yes and without your family members, to garantie their safety )
Lufy looked at Sanji and asked ( is there any tasty  food ? )
Sanji replied ( i have been there once, they have a delicious different dishes )
Lufy looked at Sherlock and said happily ( then i'm going old man ) looked at Zoro ( Zoro? are you gonna miss the fun? )
Zoro said ( hell no, add my name Holmy )
Nami said ( they have beautiful pure silver and gold their, i'm in )
Sanji ( Where my Nami goes, i go 😍 )
Robben ( i'm existed to know about the morrocan history when the case ends, i'm in too )
Franky ( well well well, i'm gonna miss Coca but google said that they have tea , it might be my new addiction, add my super name )
Usopp ( can't say no even though kira freaks me out )
holmes smiles ( your plane is ready to go, your going to have detailed instructions on your first mission, wish you luck )

TO BE CONTINUED