Cruel Soul

HAMZA chocked ( are you really him? )
SAMUEL with a short smile on his face (me who? KIRA ?? oh yeah in flesh)
HAMZA (how? how did u do it?? )
SAMUEL (that's a long story mate, we have things to do)
HAMZA ( WE?? )
SAMUEL ( you! me and Light of course )
HAMZA ( hold on! Light like Light , i mean the real legendary kira, and why me?? )
SAMUEL (yeah yeah the old KIRA, well i choosed you because you have hacking styles, and i trust you, but to make sure that you gonna be a great cousin , I have already written your name in my note, but that's not everything. I made sure that you're gonna be a great great family member, so I written all your family members name in my notes and guess the way of death, )
HAMZA turned his head to Kira with a look full of fear ( h... h... ho...how?)
SAMUEL ( you gonna kill them all with your own hands, and the worst way you've always imagined )
Hamza started crying, lips shaking ( You're a Monster )
Light ( i smell fear, delicious, wondering the way, Sam! can you make it happen? i wanna see )
SAMUEL ( No, Old Kira, he's family, i'm nit that cruel )
LIGHT (OLD?? son of the b**, i'am a legend)
SAMUEL (a dead legend, remember? but don't worry, we gonna be always remembered, i'll make sure )
HAMZA ( Remembered as a Monster! is that what you want?)
SAMUEL ( Monster? that's a good compliment but i wanna be called with what's worse HAHAHAHA)
started laughing out loud, puts his hand hamza's shoulder and whispers
( At the end Of The Day Human Life Is Just A Means to our game. Our Means To play, Our Toys, i want you to be loyal to me because your soul desires it)
puts the Death Note in front of Hamza and says (you can write my name right now and the power will be yours, or you can just burn it and everything gonna go back to the way it was, or you can kneel for me and control the world with me, you have 5 minutes to decide, Tik Tak Tik Tak, your time already started)

Suddenly silence fell over the place, Hamza is standing, his eyes are focused on the death note, afraid and surprised , he felt the power of the note, then Light said with his low voice
( 10 seconds left)
his lips started shaking, hamza looked at Samuel and started thinking of him ruling the world, having the killing power, he can control 8 billion human, he can put an end to the misery, Hamza closed his eyes and said (i can't )
Light took the death note and gave it to him and says
( i smell it, the desire, take it, the owner gave it to you, you can use it freely, take it )
(i can't ) screamed Hamza (i can't, i can't, i can't)
Samuel (Everyone can, it's too easy to take a life, but can you take the responsibility of it, you gonna ruin the logic of the world, take it Hamza and show me what you can do, take it and rule the world)
Hamza knees for Samuel as he taken the note and opened it in front of him, ( i trust you, you can rule it, i just wanna witness the horror, let them taste the Kira you've showed me )
Samuel started laughing out loud as he saying ( i have a great plan for the earth, tomorrow is a
new Era, my Era)
TO BE CONTINUED