Battle Preparation

(Sorry for the looongg wait everyone😅)

"(Y/n) you will be going on your first expedition outside of the walls soon. Make sure you are prepared. Levi don't let me down." Commander Erwin said to me, I was finally going outside yesssss but am I really that excited? Shouldn't I be I don't know....scared??? I'm 14 and well I'll be facing a titan or two....
"Oi brat listen up, you better not die on me, you have made it this far through the training you can't quit now. Just stick close to me okay? You won't be on your own horse but you will be with me, but that doesn't mean you are safe....none of us are safe..." Levi's tone was blank like he had seen it all before, I mean he has done. Maybe he really cares about me.
"Don't worry sir! I won't die on you. I will make it out alive for humanity!!" I said giving a powerful salute, but as I did I saw Levi's eyes widen at me and then he gave a smile. Wait...a smile? But that man never smiles...
"Tch whatever kid, just make it back alive." He said messing up my hair.

(time skip, going into battle)

Looks like this was it, my first mission.
"Eren, Sasha, Jean and Armin come with me. We are the first line of defence, no titans get in is that clear!" I could hear Levi's voice but I couldn't see him. It was all dark but I was awake. Everyone went in there separate ways. The top priority of the mission was to rescue citenzens and to keep any more titans from entering through the walls. I was with Armin. People were screaming from every angle. I could see everything in slow motion I was so focused on that, that I didn't hear Armin saying about he was gonna check the area. I zoned back in as I run off in the direction of screaming. 'I couldn't just let it continue.'
"AHHGGHH!!! HELP!!!" I stopped to see a soldier in the grips of one of those monsters.
"H-hold on! I'm coming!" I ran towards the titan, I couldn't hesitate now...I held my blades tightly as I swang down at the titan's arm chopped it clean off. The soldier was now falling to his death. I shot down like a bullet...In the corner of my eye I saw the titan leap toward towards the soldier. I reached my hand out I was so close...the titan didn't waste any time it opened its mouth and then closed it trapping the soldier and devouring him leaving only his arm....my eyes widen I had an opportunity to save someone and I blew it...I blew it! Fuck this DIE you titan!!! I put all my anger into my strike as one of my blades sliced the nape of the titan, covering me in blood. I looked down at my hands...blood....

Thoughts ran through my mind while I stared down at my hands I didn't hear Levi swoop down next to me. "Oi brat you okay?" Levi said in his usual cold tone. "I um y-yeah I'm fine let's go Captain." I walked off hiding my guilt. I was gonna keep my head high and not get killed.