Titans

But then it went quiet, too quiet. I looked up in horror is a Titan looked down at me with a horrible grin on its face.
I stared at it wide eyed, it was just staring back at me. I ran out of the alley and into the open, the Titan bent down and picked me up, I screamed in horror. 'This is it. This is the end for me.' The Titan seemed to have a death grip on me it hurt like hell. I cried and screamed for help. 'Why. why did I leave. I don't want to die!' I thought. It opened its mouth and held my up and then let me go. I screamed as I was dropped into it's mouth. Then I felt a hand grab me I looked up and it was Levi. He pulled me out and I landed on a roof of a house. In seconds the Titan shut its mouth barely missing Levi. Levi then slashed the Titan in half and went down to me. Hanji, Erwin, Mikasa, Eren and Armin soon followed. I was wide eyed, breathing heavily and bleeding.
"She's losing a lot of blood, and is in shock, Hanji I need you to take (y/n) back to head quarters and attend to her wounds. The rest continue destroying all Titans that enter. " Levi ordered.
"Yes sir!" They all yelled in unison and left. Hanji picked me up carefully and started to head back to head quarters.
"Don't worry (y/n). You will be okay once you wake up." Hanji whispered as I started to black out. That was the last thing I heard and then it went black...