Hanji And The Titans

(In Hanji's laboratory)
"So (y/n) why did you want to see my experiments?" Hanji asked me curiously.
"Well it actually seems interesting, I don't really like titans but you seem more interesting and fun to be around than Levi heh." I smiled at Hanji.
"Heheh yeah Shorty is sooo boring and grumpy. I'm the fun one." Hanji giggled.
"So um I've heard that you have two pet titans, is that true?" I questioned.
"Oh I see. You possess a curious mind don't you? And to answer your question yes I do. Do you want to see them?" Hanji gave a crazed grin.
"Umm yeah sure I don't see why not." I said.
"Okay follow me hehe" Hanji walked out of the lab as I followed. She walked outside and into an open space where I could clearly see two titans pinned down to the ground. "Aww my babies, mommy missed you!" Hanji giggled going to hug the titans. They looked so creepy up close.
"Hanji not so close do you want to get your head chopped off!" Moblit yelled at Hanji who was paying no attention.
"Come here my babies, are you hungry? Speak for mommy? Anything?" Hanji leaned in close to Bean. Bean opened his mouth trying to get Hanji, she jumped back and laughed like a maniac.
"Hanji I told you!" Moblit yelled again.
"Hahaha you almost got me that time didn't you sweetheart hahahaha!" Hanji said as she continued to laugh like a maniac.
"Soooo this happens alot I'm guessing?" I said looking at Moblit.
"Yes this happens too much, I swear one day she won't have a head." Moblit sighed.
"Tch so this is where you have been brat?" Levi said as he approached me.
"Yes I guess I have been, Hanji is fun." I stated. Hanji was giggling as Sawney nearly bit her head off.
"Hanji!!! For the last time be careful! Do you want to lose your head?!" Moblit yelled again at the crazed woman.
"Oh darling hahaha soooo close hahahaha" Hanji was now on the ground laughing. Levi sighed and gave an "tsk" as he was giving Hanji the cold death glare.
"Tch come on brat, you're training starts now." Levi said as he turned around walking off to the training grounds. I sighed and followed quickly behind Levi. Time to start training...