Lost and Scared

As I was crying I heard some voices.
"You did good in training today Eren." A male voice said.
"Thanks so did you Armin." Another male voice said.
"And it's gonna be the same tomorrow." I heard a female voice say. As I continued to cry. I didn't hear the coming towards me.
"H-hey Eren look." A blonde haired man pointed at me. The woman walked up to me.
"Hey what's wrong?" The woman asked me. I continued to cry.
"M-my m-mommy w-was killed by a Titan." I managed to say through my tears.
"Do you know who bought you here." She asked me again.
"I-I think his name is Levi." I said.
"Hey Eren go and see where Levi ran off to. She said.
"My name is Mikasa and this is Eren." She said pointing at the guy with brown hair. "And this is Armin." She said pointing that the guy with blonde hair.
"M-my name is (y/n)." I said in a shaky voice.
"Hey... I... found... Levi." Eren said tired.
"Hey where did you go to Levi?!" Mikasa said a little angry.
"Sorry I had to take care of Shitty Glasses." Levi replied calmly.
"You left this girl, she was crying her eyes out. How do you think she feels?!" Mikasa yelled at Levi.
"Tch, like this brat is my responsibility." Levi said getting annoyed.
"You promised her mother!" Mikasa shouted. And then it want quiet as crying could be heard. I had my head down with tears coming down my face.
"I-I'm s-sorry I think I should go." I said and ran away out of the Scout Regiment Headquarters. I didn't know where I was going I could hear them calling out my name but I didn't listen. I ran while I was crying. I ran into a alley way and sat down and cried. I was probably crying for hours until I heard a bell. 'Uh oh they're back!' I thought as I curled up into a ball. I could hear people screaming and crying out for help, I covered my ears to drown them out...