Saved By Captain Levi

"(Y/n) right brat?" The man said.
I nodded with my head down with tears flowing down my face.
"My name is Levi and I'm gonna take you somewhere safe brat. And I'm sorry about what happened to your mom." He said in a soft but cold voice. I was alone. I had no more family around here.
"Do you have any other family brat." Levi said in a cold tone.
I shook my head.
"You don't talk much do you brat?" Levi questioned. As Levi put me down and opened a door to the Scout Regiment Headquarters, where I would be staying, just then a woman with glasses appeared.
"Gooooood morning Captain Shorty!" The woman laughed.
"Quit it Shitty Glasses!" Levi yelled back.
"Levi no swearing infront of a child! Wait a child! Awww how cute! Levi why is there a child behind you?" The woman questioned.
"Hanji this is (y/n). (Y/n) this is Hanji. She lived in the Trost District with her mother. Until the Titan attack, and unfortunately she was killed by a Titan. Her mother wanted me to take this brat somewhere safe. Which is exactly what I'm doing." Levi answered back.
"Awww poor girl, well don't worry your safe here. Even around Captain Shorty." Hanji whispered the last part.
"What did you just say Shitty Glasses?" Levi said annoyed.
"Well (y/n) it was nice to meet ya but byeeeeee!" And Hanji was off.
"Hey get back here Shitty Glasses! I'm gonna make you clean the stables!" Levi ran after Hanji. Well I was now alone in this huge place, and not really knowing anyone. I started to walk around. I was like a lost kid. I was an orphan now. I started to cry I didn't know what to do...