I - Judgement

Technoblade sat contentedly on his couch, a thick book resting in his hands. He sipped his tea, but never looked away from the pages. His eyes scanned over the words on the page, detailing the story of a tragic Greek hero.

He had always been fascinated with the ancient Greeks, with all the stories they told and the gods they idolized.

The fireplace crackled comfortably, and the house smelled of honey and wildflowers. Snow fell gently outside, adding a fresh layer to what was already there.

The house was quiet, and everything seemed to move slowly as if time was enjoying the peace as much as Technoblade was. Over the past few days, he had begun to think that maybe he could live a nonviolent life.

Suddenly, his phone buzzed with a text from Philza. He quickly checked it, expecting to see a meme or something of the sort.

-----
Philza
Get ready old
friend. They're coming.

Technoblade
What???

Who??

Philza
Tubbo, Fundy,
Quackity, and
Ranboo.

They have full
netherite and
are on their
way.

They got the
compass.

-----

Technoblade jumped up, setting his tea and book aside. He rushed to his chests, grabbing various materials and placing them in his brewing stands.

He quickly began making potions. Strength, swiftness, regeneration, resistance, slowness - anything that would help him in battle.

The brewing stands emitted a low hum as they broke down ingredients for their effects, and the smell of the potions brewing slowly filled the room.

He constantly checked outside, anxiously waiting to see four people through his window. He grabbed his golden apples, steak, ender pearls, and anything else he might need.

"Technoblade?" The voice spoke quietly from outside his door. It wasn't any of the people coming for him, so he quickly looked outside to see Ghostbur floating around.

"This fucking ghost," he muttered under his breath. "Ghostbur, this isn't a great time. I've got people trying to kill me here."

"Oh. Why?" He asked, his soft voice was sweet to hear normally, but it only stressed the boar at the moment. "Aren't you retired?"

"Yeah, they can't seem to get that in their heads, though." He hurriedly grabbed the finished potions and started new ones.

Ghostbur glanced around the snowy terrain. "Well, I don't see anybody yet. Maybe you can make friends with them."

Technoblade was going to object but was interrupted when he heard a light gasp from his brother's ghost. "Technoblade, it's a sign." He pointed to a blue sheep that grazed at the treeline. "Can I keep it?!" His gentle voice was now high with elation.

"I-" He sighed, "Sure. Let me grab a lead." Amid his anxious dance around the room, from chest to brewing stand to window to brewing stand, he grabbed a lead and placed it in Ghostbur's hand.