'Morning Pup' NamJin

Warnings: DDLB, BOTTOM Joon, Pet play.

Genre: Fluff

Work By: Mi-San (Wassup y'all, it's Nicki Minaj) The fact that Sangy let me right a chapter IN HER ACCOUNT, is ethereal😩!
————————————

The slight chatter of robins and blue jays could be heard outside the window of the large penthouse.

Jin was the first to wake, seeing his pup bundled up in the sheets, he opted out on waking the sleeping beauty up.

Getting up from the plush mattress, Jin slipped on his house shoes and robe, then made his way down the staircase, to the kitchen.

"Good morning Mr. Kim. You have one very short pile of work on your table in the office, the play room has Joonie's toys and more out for him to play with, and the meals have been cooked." The maid spoke softly, setting the plate of food out for Jin to dig into.

"Thank you. This is very kind of you, your pay is on the entry table. Spend it wisely. You may have a day off but, please make the bed once Joonie wakes up, before you leave." Jin wasn't bossy. He loved the maid, she was like his little sister, yet he hated making her work. He let her off easy almost all the time.

The only time the maid really had to work was when Jin was very busy, and needed someone to look after Joon while he was away.

Speaking of the ball of sunshine, you could hear delicate giggles coming from the room full of toys, indicating that the small boy has just woke up.

"Well, there he is now! I will go get him, please clean our room then take the rest of the day off." Jin spoke, with a wide smile spread across his face.

This male, was lovestruck.

"Hey puppy.." Jin cooed, sneaking up behind the giddy male.

You could nearly see the excitement building up in Namjoon when he heard his fiancé's deep, morning voice.

Jumping around and onto the taller male, Joon placed wet kisses all over Jin's face and neck, moving to his collar bone then back up to his face.

Jin chuckled at the excited behavior before speaking up.

"Are you verbal today pup?" Jin asked, earning a hesitant nod in response.

Knowing his vocabulary was limited, Jin stood up with his pup in his arms, and walked over to the bathroom across the hall.

Jin turned on the bath and made sure it was at a comfortable temperature before letting it run. He put two globs of toothpaste on two separate toothbrushes before handing the purple one to Namjoon.

"Nu." Namjoon declined.

"Baby, you don't want to have morning breath all day, it'll make your tongue feel icky. Brush your teeth."

Namjoon blinked up at Jin before tsking at him.

Of course, Jin didn't take disrespectful behavior lightly, so he finished brushing his teeth and gargling the mouthwash before turning to Namjoon.

"I don't know what's got your tail in a knot, but please, don't take it out on me. I won't make you use the mouthwash. Just brush your teeth." Jin said sternly, grabbing the brush from the counter and putting it in front of Namjoon.

He blinked twice, grabbed the toothbrush, smiled...and dropped it. Namjoon blew a quick kiss before running out the bathroom.

"Kim Namjoon!" Jin yelled, turning off the bath water before chasing after the ball of energy.

He ran through the guest bedroom, the maid's room, the living room, onto the balcony and to the other door, up the staircase, and finally into their shared bedroom. That's where the maid was finishing up her task.

"Woah.. aren't you energetic today? Are you hiding from your daddy?" The maid giggled. Namjoon ran into her, trying to hide in the closet.

He excitedly nodded before thrashing in her hold, attempting to conceal himself in the closet.

"Okay. Well, judging from the smell of your breath, if I let you hide in this closet, you must get ready for the day right after, okay?" The maid said, leaning down a bit to Namjoon's height.

Getting a nod in response, the maid let Namjoon crouch down into the farthest corner of the closet, putting a blanket and a basket of clothes around him before getting back to her job.

"Have you seen Namjoon? I thought I saw him run in here." Jin asked, looking around to see if his pup was anywhere to be found.

The maid snickered before shaking her head 'no' and continued straightening out the covers on the bed.

Jin looked around the room, looked towards the closet, back at the maid, and towards the closet again.

She became a giggling fit before nodding and walking out the room.

"Hm...I wonder where Joonie is..." Jin sarcastically said, mindlessly wondering around the large room as if he couldn't hear the pants and giggles.

The room went silent and Jin slowly made his way over to the closet, quickly opening the door and swooping Namjoon up and into his arms.

"Nooo!" The younger giggled, thrashing around in Jin's hold as he carried him to the bathroom.

"You smell like dog food and a kennel! You need to get cleaned up!" Jin snickered, setting the boy on the cushioned toilet and removing his clothes.

It was hard, and about two toilets paper rolls ended up across the room, but he was able to remove Joon's clothes and set him in the bath, immediately calming down his pup.

Jin removed his robe and undergarments before getting in behind him, setting the boy in his lap and leaning his head back.

"Joonie loves you."

"I love you too."
++++++++++++++++

Sangy writes better than me, but I still wanted to try this out. Bye!