'Search History' Yoongi x Y/n

Warnings: Dom Y/n, subby Yoongi, light collaring, MDLB, degradation. (I've never written a Y/n so uh...)

Genre: Smut and Fluff

Work by: Me
—————————————
Yoong's POV
"As far as I can remember, my baby was never a brat. I taught you well, and I know I did. What the hell is this?" Mommy asked me, a scowl prominent on her face.

I didn't want to make mommy mad, I was just bored..."I dunno.." I said, the socks that reached my thigh were very interesting at this moment. "You don't know? I should've guessed. A dumb baby doesn't know shit." Mommy spat, making me whimper in defeat as I realized there was no getting out of this punishment.

No one's pov.

"I'm sorry mommy, I was really bored, and-and you weren't here!" Yoongi tried explaining, but Y/n wasn't having it, they already made up their mind.

"You dumb slut. I gave you a phone for a reason, but you decided to go fuck yourself on a dildo without my permission. Bedroom. Now."

Y/n's words were harsh and degrading.

Just how Yoongi loved it.

The shorter male scurried up the stairs, his penis uncomfortably swinging as he walked.
————————————

Yoongi waited for a very long time. Thoughts were rushing throughout his mind as he thought about what his mommy would do to him.

His pale legs swinging off the edge of the bed, one hand fiddling with the hem of sweater, while the other flicked at the bells on his socks.

Then he heard it. Heavy steps coming up the stairs, and the steps alone were enough to let Yoongi know that he fucked up big time.

"Yoongi baby.." Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck. Shit.

"Y-yes mommy?" The sub stuttered, eyes darting from his phone, to his thighs, then back up to his dom.

"I understand we all have needs...we all need pleasure, and the need can cloud our minds sometimes. I'm not that angry about the fact that you decided to be a slut on a dildo, but...what the fuck is this?" Y/n spoke slowly, her voice was calm yet very perplexed.

The phone screen was shoved in his face, and he could clearly see his never ending search history.

'Dildo's for sale'

'Rubberedpleasure.com'

'Dildo's.'

'AdamAndEve.com'

And more.

"M-mommy I-"

"Save it. I thought you could do better. I really did baby. I let you get away with murder. I give you a foot and you take a yard. I know I taught you better than this." Y/n spoke. Her voice was very....hurt, yet, lustful. As if she was trying to make him feel bad, and aroused at the same time.

"M-mommy, I was gonna ask! B-but, I just wanted to find the right one first! I know I shouldn't have watched the videos, b-but I couldn't help it!" Yoongi cried, scooting towards the headboard as Y/n inched towards him.

The woman tsked before yanking Yoongi by the ankles and flipping him onto his stomach.

"N-no..." Yoongi whined, slowly slipping into sub space as his Dom laid 3 harsh slaps onto his ass.

One...two...three...four...five...six...
————————————

"Please mommy, I want something else!" Yoongi cried, bum stinging from all 15 hits he received. His erection didn't go anywhere though. It did nothing except add onto the painful pleasure.