'Short Skirts and Slutty Nights' Yoongi x Maknae line

Warnings: Violent, Bottom Yoongi, Foursome, Polyamory, Crossdressing, College AU, Bondage, Toys, CNC, Youngest Yoongi, Cat-calling/Unwanted sexual complements, safe wording.

Genre: Smut, Little Angst, Fluff

Made by: Me.
—————————————————

Beep. Beep. Beep.

A light groan emitted from the tired man.

Their alarm for their 8am classes was always a hell scream. Honestly, they should've chosen the 2pm classes. He thought it'd save time but it really didn't.

Yoongi, the man is named, rolled out of bed with hesitation, and stumbled out of the room and into the connected bathroom. He lazily turned the shower on, waiting for the warm water to flow in before he stripped out of his sleeping clothes. He stepped into the shower and let the water run over his body.

He was happy he lived in an apartment complex close to his university. It saved him time to get ready, especially when he woke up at 6am.

He let his wash cloth roam over his body, the soap suds covering him head to toe. A warm vanilla scent filled the bathroom when the man dried off and sprayed his perfume. His favorite perfume.

He wanted to be cute but sexy at the same time. He slipped on a skirt that reached just above his mid thigh. Short enough to expose his goods if he bent down all the way. He snapped on baby blue and white panties to match his sweater, and white fishnets. The sweater he was wearing belonged to one of his three boyfriends. Jungkook. The most buff out of his polyamory relationship.

Jungkook was the main dom of the relationship, calling the shots and keeping the other three in line. Taehyung, his second dom, was only submissive to Jungkook. Doing what he says and when he says it. Although, he was a completely different person when it came to Yoongi. He was rough and sadistic, just like Jungkook. They both loved to watch Yoongi wither and cry for a release, or to be touched and pleasured. Jimin, his oldest dom, could be taken as a submissive switch from first impression but he was much more than that. Yes, he was different from the other two. It didn't take much for him to cave into Yoongi's adorable cries for something other than teasing. He was soft on the sub, letting him get away with so much more than he should. But...he could easily get jealous and become the most hot headed out of all of them when someone other than the other two men looked at their Yoongi in any sexual way. Jimin and Taehyung hated his short skirts and crop tops.

Thats exactly why Jungkook is Yoongi's favorite. He was soft on the sub even when he let other people ogle at his ass, or his thighs, or anything else that the other two wouldn't allow. He could get away with almost anything when it came to Jungkook. He could run to him when Jimin or Tae tried to spank him or punish him. Jungkook spoiled him to death. But he has his sadistic side as well. Jungkook loved to see Yoongi get thrown around and pounded by the older doms whenever he would go outside, purposely, in something short and slutty. That's why whenever they went shopping, he directed Yoongi to the lingerie and adult clothing section of the mall, while the other two went shopping for food, presents, or video games. They spoiled the boy with everything they had.

Ring Ring Ring.

Yoongi ringtone went off, the caller ID showing, Kookie❤️💍. He was probably calling to check up on him or to see if he wanted a ride.

Pressing the green button, he put the phone on speaker as he got ready to brush his teeth.

"Hello?"

"Good morning, Prince. Are you ready?"

"Good morning.." He basically melted at the cutesy nickname. "I'm almost ready, I just have to brush my teeth, wash my face, and style my hair."

A deep sigh was heard over the phone, making the man's heart skip a beat. He was blushing uncontrollably but also a little scared since that sigh didn't sound so good.