'Happy Birthday, Hyungie.' Yoonseok Part 2.

A continuation of Part 1.

Warnings: Whipping, jealous sex, virgin sex, bondage, muscle kink, being caught ig? Exhibition kink, pain kink, degradation, use of safe word.

Genre: Smut

Work by: Me
——————————————

"Hyung are you sure? What if someone comes in? I-I'm not sure about this." Hoseok's questions flew out repeatedly. Though, each one was ignored as Yoongi flipped the red 'Do Not Disturb' sign on.

"Shut up."

"Hyung-" Hoseok's sentence was cut short when he was harshly....thrown? On the bed, the red canopy, that's draped over the bed, tangled him up. Trapping him.

"You talk too much for someone who's always gulping down dick." Yoongi spat, a disgusted frown evident on his features.

A guilty shudder ran through the younger's body. Everyone knew he was a virgin. If toys didn't get count but that didn't matter. He's never actually had sex with someone. Sucking dick in the school bathroom isn't sex, it's earning a good 80$ for new Bluetooth headphones.

That doesn't make him a whore...just a smart person. Who happens to have no gag reflex.

"Aye. Snap out of it you little fuck." His words were harsh and stern. They didn't have real spite behind them but it's always nice to put that bit of fear into the younger.

"I-I'm sorry, hyung. I didn't have a job and I ne-needed the money."

"Prostitute."

"I'm a virgin! No way is that fair!" Hoseok cried, being flipped onto his stomach, the sheer of the canopy being caught under and around his stomach and back.

"Just sit still." Yoongi mumbled, slapping the exposed skin of his thigh, tearing the seams of the skirt. The rather expensive skirt.

A stifled moan left the defenseless sub as Yoongi got to work, mesmerized by the kneadable and thick flesh of Hoseok's ass.

Broken moans bounced off the walls left and right, the sinful sounds of sex cascading through the walls. Hoseok never partaken in a sexual scene like this. He couldn't figure out if Yoongi was truly jealous and angry, or if he was in his dominant headspace. But through it all, it truly worried him.

He knew about safewords a while before he even knew about his feeling for the older. He used to joke on the phone with Yoongi  and would use words like Red, Yellow, Purple, or Green when they were laughing on the phone or something alike. Red being 'stop immediately', Yellow is 'slow down', Green acting as a 'Green light to go', and Purple simply being 'Speed up'.

"You know..I've waited a very long time to touch you. But I never got to the chance to even tell you that." Yoongi spoke lowly, admiring his art work.

Hoseok curves, dips, and hips. The way his ass jiggled just right, but was firm in all the right places. The excess baby fat around his hips that made him look oh-so adorable. The tears that streamed down the younger's pink and rosy cheeks as he tired to take in his surroundings. The way his thighs shake, inching his skirt up more and more.

"W-why? I'm no-one special.." Hoseok whispered weakly.

He blushed and wiggled around in the fabric, the tension high enough to make him float. It's not like he wanted to leave. He just didn't know how to take in all of Yoongi's....actions.

"Oh, but you're so wrong baby. But, don't you worry...I'll show you just how special you are..."

Namjoon's POV.