'Cold Night' Namjoon x Hoseok

Warnings: DDLB, littlespace, nicknames, a little short, married couple, Dominant Joon, mock breastfeeding, sickness.

Genre: Fluff, some angst

Made by: Me.
———————————————

Nights like these weren't rare in the Kim home. When Hoseok would fall into littlespace, a calm setting was all he needed to get comfortable. With quiet sounds of rainfall playing on the T.V, a light snack on the coffee table with a warm bottle of milk with a few drops of honey, and an easy and quick palette laid in front of Namjoon's computer that played Hoseok's favorite show, "Dinosaur Train."

But, this didn't always work, and that's rare. As of right now, Namjoon felt completely clueless on what to do to help his baby that couldn't seem to rest.

"Baby please...talk to me, tell me what's wrong." Namjoon begged. He's never resorted to begging Hoseok to cut out the crying since he's always been able to tell what was wrong with him, but now he was desperate since the younger's -mentally at least- cries sounded painful to his throat.

He was also tired and his feet were killing him. He'd just got home from a long day at the studio and all he wanted to do was go home and cuddle with his love. Obviously, that wasn't going to happen. He walked in to see a mess in the livingroom consisting of toys and tissues. A quivering Hoseok was buried in blankets underneath all the tissues and comfort toys. He knew he had a small cold, but he didn't think it'd get worse while he was gone.

Anyway, Hoseok was still crying to his hearts content. Namjoon's been walking around the penthouse with Hoseok in his arms for the past 30 minutes to try and soothe him but nothing was working.

"Come on baby, talk to me. Daddy's not going to be able to help you if he doesn't know what's wrong." Namjoon coaxed, walking towards the couch and laying the little down before siting next to his hip. He rubbed his stomach in a soothing pattern, grazing his hips along the way.

Hoseok sniffled, rubbing his tears away before reaching a shaking hand out to Namjoon's hoodie, pulling on the hem. Namjoon didn't understand and went off of zero knowledge as he took of his hoodie and slowly gave it to Hoseok.

The younger looked at Namjoon like he had two heads as he threw the hoodie and leaned up and climbed into Namjoon's lap, pawing at his pecs.

Things finally clicked in Namjoon's head as he positioned the younger so he'd be able to latch onto his nipple, then positioning himself to lay against the couch armrest.

Hoseok became silent almost instantly, although there were some sniffles here and there, the only sound that really ran through the apartment was the soft melody of rain that was playing on the TV.

Namjoon cleaned the house when he got home and set the living room up to calm Hoseok, which obviously didn't work, but he forgot his bottle and snack. He had to mix the cold medicine with his strawberry yogurt, and the honey with his warm milk. The milk helped with his sore throat and headache and the yogurt helped with the sickness all together.

Namjoon was sure he just had to wait a few for Hoseok to fall asleep so he could lay him on the palette with dinosaur train playing in front of him.

Although it took a while, Hoseok finally detached from Namjoon's chest, albeit he left a nasty bruise, and gave Namjoon access to lay him down onto the palette. But...as soon as the warmth from Namjoon was gone, Hoseok woke up crying once again, aimlessly reaching for Namjoon who wasn't there.

Namjoon had two choices. Let him cry it out for a few minutes while he prepares the food, or run back to his side and cuddle him without getting his medicine.

Obviously, Namjoon knew he needed to make his food first. The younger absolutely refused to take any medicine straight out the bottle. He'd starve himself before he opened his mouth for the disgusting grape liquid.

It hurt to hear Hoseok scream from the livingroom, repeatedly hearing his name being chanted between cries. He rushed around the kitchen, snatching yogurt from the fridge and dumping it into a bowl, grabbing a spoon and pouring some medicine onto it and mixing that into the yogurt. Two spoon fulls to be exact.

He then grabbed a sippy cup and poured milk into it, screwing the cap on before popping it into the microwave. He's always used boiled water to warm the bottle up but he was running short of time. Once the timer rang, although he could barely hear it over Hoseok's cried, he grabbed some honey, unscrewed the sippy cup cap, and drizzled the honey into the milk.

He wasted no time in grabbing the bowl and cup, shaking it to mix it up along the way, and making his way over to Hoseok.

He sighed sympathetically as he set the food down and gathered Hoseok into his arms. "I'm sorry, my love. I just had to get your food. I'm here now, you don't need to cry anymore." Namjoon said as he laid the little against his chest, cooing when Hoseok rubbed his cheek against his chest.

Obviously Hoseok was in a younger headspace than normal.

Namjoon reached up for the bowl of yogurt, making Hoseok lean up and straddle his hips so he could be fed.

Hoseok obediently accepted the yogurt, smiling wide whenever Namjoon would make airplane noises and whirl the spoon around before giving it to him.

Once the bowl was finished, Namjoon set it on the table then reached for the sippy cup. He laid back on the palette with Hoseok on his chest, just happy to be in Namjoon's arms again.

Namjoon pressed play on the show before giving Hoseok the sippy cup, supporting it as the younger drank from the soft spout.

Namjoon loved when he was able to get the younger to settle down. He felt accomplished as a caregiver, a dom, and a husband. He knew Hoseok was close to falling asleep after all the crying he did and the fulfilling bowl of yogurt.

At this point, Namjoon wasn't even paying attention to the show unlike Hoseok was. He was looking at the younger's droopy eyes and puckered lips as he suckled on the nozzle. The way his cheeks were puffy from crying and filled with milk, the way his face had a light red hue, the way is pink lips departed from the spout every once in a while to laugh at the pterodactyl's antics. Namjoon was proud of himself for finding someone like Hoseok. He was even more proud that he popped the question and made their love official.

He could never ask for anything better because that something didn't exist. He had his friends, he had a good paying job, and an amazing home. But most of all, he had Hoseok. And wouldn't trade it for the world.
——————————————

This was suppose to be out on the 17th but i've been having complications with MiMi's pregnancy and it slipped my mind😅. Happy Late Hobi Day!<3