Annoying Neighbor.

Hey guys, This is my first time writing a story. I don't know, if you guys are interested or not but it would mean a lot to me if you take time to read it.

I'm still learning so I apologize for any mistake in advance.

Let me explain the character's appearance.

The girl is a ginger, has red wavy hair and sea green shaded eyes with average height. She has dimples and a cute smile.

The boy's hair is a mixture of blonde and brunette and is slightly wavy. He has a light beared and blue eyes. He's pretty tall.

Characters aesthetics: (please don't steal).

Alissa Logan.

Daniel Lockwood.

Brittney Anderson.

Andrew Johnson.

Here it begins..

Flames of Life.

Lisa's POV.

I could feel the thunder inside my body. The shiver. My eyes turned into a bright shade of red. I could hear everyone screaming and yelling in agony. I froze there watching the incident. I was completely paralyzed and injured.

I knew there was no chance of survival.

The intense feeling of pain inside my body could sense my death.

Flashback:

I have to say, I am not a morning person..
Yup, I had to start from that because someone is calling my name and I don't want to open my eyes and ruin my precious sleep.

I turn to the other side and cover my face with a blanket to avoid the voice
Soon, I feel my blanket being pulled down. I look and see my sister standing there watching me while tapping her shoes.

Yeah, I know it's annoying right?

"It's 8:00 am, wake up before Mom comes up. Just a little warning" says my sister.

Her name is Kayla, she is two years older than me. She works at a company that she never talks about but let's just say, she's workaholic.

We both are smart but I'm more awkward.. Yeah.

And I'm the cooler one. Opps! You did not hear this from me. If she finds out, she's gonna throw me off the window. Pretty sure, she's stronger than me.

I look up to the clock which shows '7:30' and NOT '8:00'.

"why are you acting like mom?" I say in a disturbed voice.

"Well, It's almost 8:00 am, though" says my sister, raising her eyebrows while looking at me.

I sigh in annoyance and step out from my bed.

She goes downstairs as I hear her heels making that clicking sound again.

As I get out from my bathroom and head towards the mirror I hear someone throwing stones at my window.

I open up the window to see Michael, our neighbor who is probably obsessed with me. I'm not trying to be rude but he's a creepy weirdo. He thinks I will marry him. Yeah.. Marry HIM?
seriously?

"Hiiii!" he says excitedly.

"Michael? What do you want?" I say in an uninterested low voice

"Today, We are coming to you for your hand in marriage" he says pouting his lips trying to give me a gross flying kiss.

I immediately close the window before he gives the kiss.

I go downstairs in the kitchen and ask my mom, "Mom? What's Michael talking about? Is it true? How can you allow this? You know, I don't like him!"

"Take a breath, girl. What are you talking about? " says my mom making an omelette.

"He said he's coming with his parents tonight for my hand in marriage" I say while panicking.

"Wait, What? Mrs. Aiva didn't tell me".

Mrs. Aiva is Michael's mother, she's nice but her son.. Ugh.

"Then who.." I say when I turn around and and see my sister trying to hide her laugh and avoiding eye contact.

"What did you do?" I say and now It was my time to tap my foot on the floor because I wasn't wearing any shoes. I was totally pissed.

"I did what was right for you" says my sister as she laughs and goes out knowing I'm not gonna leave her alive.

I take a deep breath and shout at her and I see her running up over her room.

"Mom, stop this please" I say turning towards my Mom

"Don't worry, I'll tell Mrs. Aiva, I know she will understand" says my mom rubbing my shoulder.

"Come and have breakfast" says my mom.

I sit and eat looking over my sister's bedroom door in anger.

Yeah, that's my life, my CRAZY life.

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of the series.

There's pretty much to come soon.

Comment if you like.