Cocky Much.

Lisa's POV:

"So, that's it?" brittney asks as like she is expecting more.

"Yeah.. What else?" I ask being clueless.

We were now at the cafe chilling and eating unhealthy snacks.. I love food that's unhealthy, doesn't make sense but it does, for me.

I told her everything about how I drove the jeep awfully and got myself and Daniel stucked in the middle of that wild place. I told her every single detail except about his Dad 'cause that's about his personal life.

"And you didn't even kiss him?" she groans bluntly.

"W-what? Why would I do that?"

"So, you're telling me you were somewhere alone with a guy who's every girl's dream guy, frickin' attractive, has a body that's hard not to look at, and you didn't even flirt with him?" she asks disappointedly as she shakes her head.

"Was I obligated to?" I say as I make a confused face.

She just rolls her eyes as she gives me a look of displeasure. She is weird. Very, very much.

"Anyway, I found my guy!" she shrugs.
Wait, what?

"Brittney?" I ask highly surprised at her words.

"Do you know, who won the race?" she asks grinning while twriling her fingers in her hair.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. Do tell"

"Us. Me and Andrew" she says blushing hardly.

"Oh Wow, Congratulations!" I cheered her patting on her shoulder but she was lost in her own world looking at the night sky, blushing like a crackhead.

"Earth to Brittney!" I snap at her.

"Oh.. Uh. I'm sorry" she says as she comes in her senses and snaps out of the daze.

"What was that? Enlighten me, please?" I ask arching an eyebrow.

"Well, that guy, Andrew is.." she blushes while speaking slowly.

"What is he, a criminal?" I roll my eyes eagerly waiting for her to tell the whole freaking story.

"Wait, No! He is so cute. I have never seen a guy like him. I mean he is perfect as hell but I know, there's no way he's single" she says as she presses her lips tightly being upset.

She sighs and she continues again, "His eyes has a whole world in them. I  he looks so cute when he smiles, when he talks.. Huh! His gentle, heavy voice, his muscular body.. ".

"Woah, woah. Okay, I get it. You're simping hard. Don't try to explain everything, honey. This is not wattpad" I laugh at her.

She smacks me with her purse and looks at me aggressively.

"Well, you know, I can find out if he's single or not, only if you want" I shrug like it was no big deal.

"Really? Yes, I really want" she says as she hugs me tighly.

I could hardly breathe in her hug, it was almost like I was about to explode but I could feel her excitement.

"But you know, be careful. You just met him" I say in a serious tone. She was hurt by a boy before. She loved him too easily but he didn't love her at all. That man played with her innocent heart badly.

"Yeah, yeah. Mom, don't worry" she says as she moves her hand up in the air in defeat.

"Hey, is that Daniel with a girl?" she asks pointing far behind me.