Truth Or Dare.

Lisa's POV:

"But why was he alone?" Britts asks,  laying on her bed facing towards me, after I tell her how I accidentally ended up in his cabin all because of her.

"I don't know, Odd number of students I guess" I reply with uncertainty.

"Let's play truth or dare?" Layla suggests excitedly.

I give her an unexciting look as I play around with my cabin keys.

"Oh yeah, let's do it" Mia says as she jumps off her bed and comes towards where I and Brittney were sitting.

"I'm bored and can't sleep here so I'm in" Brittney says and all three girls look in my direction waiting for me to say yes.

"Nah, not truth or dare. This game is toxic" I laugh while I shake my head.

"Please, redhead, it'll will be fun trust me" Brittney insists making a puppy face.

"fine, I'm in" I sigh in defeat.

...

"I'm out!" I breath heavily as I hear their great plan.

"Why Lisa?" They all question together in sync.

"Look, it was fine before but I can't,  anymore"

It was all cool until they decided to call everyone else around to play. They went outside in the cafe hall dragging me from my both arms as I cry like a kid who doesn't want to go to school.

"We are not going to call everyone but just some few we know" layla states as she sit beside Mia on one of the chairs surrounding the long cafe table.

"What if the staff sees us and we get caught" I breath through my lungs as I sigh while sitting back in defeat.

"Stop making excuses to not play this game, be brave redhead! Besides, the whole staff is asleep after this tiring journey. I don't think they are ever gonna open their eyes until morning" She advices me as I think of another excuse to get the hell out of here.

"How about we play any other game like 20 questions" I suggest again as my last attempt of preventing the game to be played.

Now you know, how much I hate this game. I haven't had any good experiences with this game.

"Trust us, it'll be fun I have called omer and his friends they are on the way, you guys can call your friends too" says Mia as she checks the time from her phone.

Like I have friends.

"I'll call Nora and Sadie to see if they're awake and willing to come" Layla mumbles as she makes a call.

...

"Oh look everybody's here" Layla says as she claps her hands excitedly.

I look up to see who has come to play and spot a familiar face. Josh. I wave at him and he comes and takes a chair beside me.

We both smile at each other and then I see others. There was Omer, another guy that I didn't know the name of, and Andrew who I could tell was forced to come here with the tired look on his face and messy dark hair. I nudge Brittney's elbow pointing towards him.

She gives me a look of wide eyes but is blushing so I can't be serious.

Then I see Nora and Sadie catwalking towards us. They were in their shiny silk pink nightwear. They even have matching night suits? That's weird.

"Let's start the game, I'll spin the bottle" Mia takes up a spare glass bottle from canteen and places it on the table sideways.

"Sorry, I'm late" a familiar sound comes from behinds us. We turn around and see Daniel. He locks his gaze with me and suddenly, I don't know how to breath. He was in a grey t-shirt and looking stunning with his curly golden hair waving down on his eyes.