The Wrong Way.

Lisa's POV:

I open the jeep's door while spinning the keys and sit on the driving seat.

I insert the keys with a grin and ask "You ready?" coz I know what I'm about to do..

He looks at me suspiciously and simply says "Yeah.. ".

"Tighten your seatbelt" I say as I press hardly on the accelerator.

I want to show him how fast can I drive. I increase the speed upto 120 km/h..

We had to reach to the finish point which was 30 km away.

"What are you doing? Lisa.. Slow down the car" he yells immediately panicking.

"I'm sorry, can't hear you!" I say as I increase the speed even more.

"Drive carefully. We gonna have a clash.. This is a bumby road. That's not how you drive" he says trying to stop.

"Can't hear you, you know, I have my concentration on th road" I say smiling.

Soon, I move to the wrong way. Oh I'm just loving the look on his face.

"This is the wrong way, Lisaa! Stop it. It's dangerous" he rolls his eyes burying his head in his hands.

As I try to turn to the left side, the jeep stops. I press the accelerator but the jeep just makes a loud struggling noise and doesn't start.

"What happened?" I ask trying to look through the window.

"What else can happen, the jeep is stucked in the mud".

"Ahhh!" I gasp as I look at him.

"Yeah, 'ahhh'.." he mimicks mocking me.

"Now wait here, let me check what's the problem" he groans as he gets out of the jeep.

"um.. ask me if you need help" I mumble through the window.

"No, Thank you. You've done enough".

I make an abashing face while I sit back. I swear, I know how to drive.

I hear him as he says "Lisa, start the jeep". I do as he says but it doesn't get started. I try to start a few more times but get no outcome.

I look through the window to him, as he tries to lift the jeep's wheels but the jeep was completely jabbed in the trench of mud.

I'm regretting why did I do it.. I'm starting to worry and feeling a bit guilty or maybe a lot.

As I try one more time the wheels of the jeep rotate and I hear him shout my name.

Shit! What did I do again?

I get out from the vehicle to see him. He was covered with sprinkles of mud. He looks at me with a soft but regretful glare.

"It wasn't my fault.. You told me to start the Jeep" I say as I hold my laugh looking at him.

"Grab the bag from the jeep" he says pointing to the backseat of the jeep.

I get in to grab the bag as I exit, I double glance at his sun kissed shirtless body.

Aight, Imma head out..

I tilt my head slowly to admire his beauty while he waits for me to give him the bag.

He snaps his finger in front of me and I come to my senses. I blink twice to become conscious. At least, give a warning before you remove your shirt. We have a weak heart, boy.

I give him the bag as he takes out a black T-shirt from it and wears it.

So freaking attractive..

I look at him as he stretches his hand to me. I take his hand to go with him, where ever he wants to take me.

He grabbed my waist with his muscular arms as I was about slip away in the mud. He stares at me for a while and speaks "uh.. careful!". I nod my head and look down as he releases me.

We both walk slowly in sync in the shrubs all around the place. The sun was shining on us. We both look around the calming view.

Soon, I feel him staring at me. "Beautiful, isn't it?" I say as I look at the vibrant grassy land.

"Totally" he mumbles still looking at me as I see from the corner of my eye. I don't know if he's talking about me or the view 'cause he didn't even look at the view.

"Are you angry at me because of what I did" I ask him as I look into those bright ocean eyes that were literally sparkling because of the sunshine.

"No" he relplies looking ahead.

"Why?"

"I think it has its perks" he says as he looks at me and smiles. He blushes hard gazing into my eyes softly, oh God.. Do boys blush too? Ugh. It's so cute 'cause it's so rare. I smile back and we both catch eye contact for a moment.

He changes his expression, clears his throat and says "uh.. I am talking about the, you know, weather and this view..".

I nod my head as I look to the other side.

Suddenly, my glance locks at the long flowering shrubs near an oak tree. The rosy pink flowers were blooming in the breeze. 

"Oh My Goodness! This is so beautiful" I look at it with huge grin on my face. I pull out my phone and ask him to take my pictures in front of it. "Here take a picture of me, please".

He clicks some pictures as I make few poses. I'm neither photogenic nor I know how to pose but I love some good memories.

"Thank you!" I say as I take back my phone. He looks at me with an evil smirk.. I don't understand, what happened?

As I was about to check my pictures I hear a sound from the bushes. I immediately hold Daniel's arm panickly.

"What's that?" I ask worriedly.

He shushes me and looks into the bushes. I walk behind him holding his arm firmly like a lost puppy.

I'm scared as hell.

He looks near it and then glances back at me. "It's a bear" he whispers.

I give him an annoyed look and say "You're not funny".

He chuckles and speaks again "Oh.. Uh it's a ninja turtle".

"Hahaha.. God, so funny! It must be tough being the funniest?" I joked in a tired voice.

All of sudden, a rabbit jumps up from the bushes and hops away quickly.

...

Hey guys! This was a pretty fun chapter to write.

I hope you enjoyed it too.

Please vote for my story and comment anything you like.

Suggest me if you have some ideas.

Ty.