A show of true power pt3

Really short chapter, sorry. I have been very lazy and didn't update because I didn't really feel like it. Please forgive me.

Author's P.O.V.
So here we are again, watching the fight between Y/N and Bete. Right now the two were staring eachother down, in their current transformations. Bete had this much more beastly look to him, while Y/N looked much more powerful. If you looked in their eyes you'd notice the various emotions being shown in there.

Bete had a look of fear and uncertainty, "was he going to win, or not?" That was the thought on his mind. Deep down inside he knew, he was gonna lose.

Y/N on the other hand, had a look of excitement and pride. He was ready to show Bete just how powerful he was.

Hoping to gain the upper hand, Bete lunged at Y/N with his claws outstretched. Since Y/N's muscles were larger he could land a hit right? Wrong, Y/N just grabbed his hand, stopping him, and landed what was supposed to be a "soft" left hook into his midsection, but was actually a really, really hard left hook.

This made Bete's eyes pop out as he spat out some saliva. He flew backwards from the impact of the punch, but he managed to land on his feet, holding his midsection in pain.

Bete: "Ugh....that hurt.."

Y/N: "Whoops, I didn't mean that. But to be fair, you kinda deserved that."

Bete: "Tch."

Feeling better, Bete let go of his midsection and attacked Y/N again. Y/N simply just dodged all of Bete's attacks. At this point, the saiyan was getting bored. This fight had been very repetitive and predictable for him. It was always the same, Bete would attack, he would either dodge or block and then hit Bete away, and it kept going the same way.

Y/N (thinking): 'Time to finish this useless fight.'

This time, instead of waiting for Bete to attack, Y/N flew towards him very quickly, he moved so quick it just looked like he teleported. Bete did not expect this, and ended up getting punched so hard, if even a tiny bit more strength had been added, he would have been turned to dust. Then he flew towards Bete again and gave him a powerful uppercut which sent him flying. Once again Y/N flew towards Bete and axe handled him down to the ground, before descending down to where Bete was.

Bete was now out of his transformation and heavily damaged. Some members of the Loki Familia went to check on him. Others looked at Y/N in fear and admiration. Bete struggled and sat up, just to ask Y/N one question.

Bete: "W-What the hell are you?"

Before Y/N could answer, Bete passed out from exhaustion and pain. Y/N took one look at him and said:

Y/N: "Bete? Are you dead?"

Everyone around was staring at Y/N in surprise, the power he displayed was certainly terrifying, little did they know, it was only a fraction of his true power. All those people were filled with FEAR.