Questions

How are you all doing?
——————————————-
Your P.O.V.

I wonder what's taking Bell so long...he's usually out by now....Wait, huh? Has the chapter began already?! I wasn't prepared for this! Um, hello, welcome dear readers, it's been a while since you last saw me, well it's just been less than a day, for me, at least. I'm sure it felt like months just for you to see me again right? The author's sorry for that. He's been busy with stuff. I'm sure you understand. If you don't, that's fine too. Right now I'm waiting for Bell, Goddess Hestia's checking his status, but he's taking longer than usual. I'm sure it's nothing major. Oh hey, he's out now.

Bell: "Oh hey Y/N, were you waiting for me?"

Y/N: "Nah I was waiting for Joe."

Bell: "Who's Joe?"

Y/N: "JOE MAMA-"

*Take 2*

Y/N: "Well, what does it look like I was doing?"

Bell: "Thanks for waiting. You ready to go to the dungeon?"

Y/N: "Yeah, that's the only reason I came to get you."

Bell: "Ok then, but before we go to the dungeon, I have to go to the pub we went to the other day." *sweatdrops* "I forgot to pay for our meals."

Y/N: "About that. I paid for our food yesterday, so you don't have to worry about paying Mama Mia. But you do have to pay me."

Bell: "What? Why?!"

Y/N: "Bro, you literally dragged me into the tavern, and left me to pay for your food. That's not okay, I demand payment."

Bell: *sighs* "Okay."

Bell reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small bag filled with valis. He hands it to me and says it's the exact amount he owes me. I decided to count the money anyway, Bell's my friend, and if there's anything I've learnt about friends and money, it's that they rarely pay you back, and when they do, they most likely don't pay the full amount, or they prank you.

It seems like Bell wasn't lying and he actually did pay the full amount. This doesn't mean I trust him with money, it just means he paid me back in full.

Y/N: "Oh yeah, that girl, Syr. She wanted me to give you this lunchbox."

I handed him the lunch Syr made for him. Well it was made for me, Syr made both of us lunches. But after inspecting the contents of our lunch, I realised Syr put more food in Bell's lunch. So I switched our lunches to make sure I got the most food. Bell doesn't even eat that much he'll be fine.

We start to walk towards the dungeon. While we we're walking Bell decided to talk to me.

Bell: "Hey Y/N."

Y/N: "What's up?"

Bell: "I've been growing at an alarming rate recently."

Y/N: "That's really cool man. At this rate, you'll be a level 2 adventurer in no time!"

Bell: "You really think so?"

I gave him a wide grin.

Y/N: "I'm one hundred percent sure of it!"

Bell looks at me and smiles, then looks forward.

Bell: "I almost forgot to tell you, goddess Hestia will be gone for two to three days."

Y/N: "Where's she going?"

Bell: "To a big party with all the other gods and goddesses."

Y/N: "To be honest, that kinda sounds boring."