Merry christmas! I guess?

Merry Christmas y'all! I wanted to make this a Christmas chapter but my brain was out of ideas, so sorry about that. This chapter is shorter than usual sorry. ;-;

*Author's P.O.V.*

So it's been a few hours since the last scene, lemme give you a basic rundown of what Bell and Y/N did, so they got to the dungeon, killed a lot of monsters on the first to fourth floors, collected a crap ton of magic stones, left the dungeon, cashed in their magic stones while Y/N was messing with me, and then we timeskipped to where we are now. Inside a tavern, the 'Hostess of Fertility' tavern. Syr asked the two (although she was mostly speaking to Bell) to come by today. The saiyan warrior still couldn't shake the feeling that there's something odd about her.

Anyway the Hostess of Fertility was quite nice, there were many different people here, mostly men, most of these people were drinking and eating and generally looking like they were having a good time. Most of the workers there were females. Syr walked toward the two and seemed quite glad they were there, although she mostly seemed interested in Bell. That guy would have a harem if he wasn't so interested in Ais. Anyway she led the two to their seats, then after a while this lady, who was named Mama Mia, brought their food. She seemed nice enough, strict but still quite nice. She brought them lots of food, to the saiyan's delight. Bell seemed overwhelmed by the amount of food before him. There were stars in Y/N's eyes, and he was practically drooling over the food.

Y/N: "Gimme gimme gimme gimme!"

Bell: "U-umm i-isn't this too much?"

Mama Mia: "Nonsense, look at you so skinny and bony. Eat up you can beef up, just look at your friend over there, eating away like there's no tomorrow."

Indeed he was eating like there was no tomorrow, there were already stacks of plates in front of him

Indeed he was eating like there was no tomorrow, there were already stacks of plates in front of him. Bell was genuinely shook what the hell by the amount his friend was eating. Mama Mia on the other hand... well she was completely calm, after all she was mostly doing it for the money.

Bell: *shooketh to da core* "H-how-why-w-when-wha?"

Y/N: "*nom slurp nom nom burp* Y-ya gonna *chomp slurp* eat that, Bell? *nom nom burp*"

His words came out a bit muffled, since his mouth, well mostly his cheeks, was full, this makes you wonder if saiyans are really monkey like, or chipmunk like.

Y/N: Shut up you stupid author.

(ಥ﹏ಥ) You're mean.

Y/N: Deal with it, aren't you the all powerful author who can delete me?

Yeah, but that doesn't mean that I can take insults and not feel hurt. Oh wait-

Y/N: Huh?

I just remembered I said goodbye to my emotions years ago...