Prologue

I DO NOT OWN ARROW. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TO THE CW AND THE CREATORS OF ARROW, HOWEVER, I DO OWN MY CHARACTERS AND WHAT I DO WITH THEM

.

I RUN. RUNNING is the only option at the moment since I didn't have a car or a bike to ride and escape.

I look back slightly to see the large man with a bandanna wrapped around his head running close behind, shouting profanities since I apparently 'broke' his motorcycle. I only knocked it down by accident, but this big guy begs to differ.

I'm so glad I took up track at school.

I didn't stop running, turning sharp corners through the Glades, running through small alleyways and I climbed to jump over the metal gate that was chained shut in front of me. I stopped running and took in huge breaths to satisfy my lungs that were yelling for oxygen.

"That's right! You better run!" The guy shouted as he turned the corner and attempted to climb over the gate but didn't succeed. I smirked before I ran again.

After I was out of sight from the guy and his men, I slowed down to a walk. It's only midday and I decide that it would be best to just go home since my mother would want us to dress appropriate for this formal dinner with the Queen's, which I have no clue on what it's about, but apparently jeans, a T-shirt and a leather jacket wouldn't suffice.

I'm from a rich family, the Park family's known for their big company and for being best friends with the Queen family too. I knew Oliver Queen (he was the son of the family) since high school, him being the popular one, even though I wasn't that popular, we were still the best of friends but it's been five years later since I've last seen him.

I still remember seeing him off as he and my father were going away on Ollie's father's gambit and since then we received the news that something happened which caused the boat to be shipwrecked and stranded at sea, we all assumed that they dead but for some reason I always thought differently.

I walk up the steps to my home and opened the large door to see no one there as usual. I walked into the living room to see my mother on her phone and as soon as I stepped in, her head whipped over to me with a relieved expression on her face.

"Oh, thank God! I've been trying to call you!" She said, rushing me over to the TV, "He's back." She said with tears in her eyes.

"Who?" I ask giving a confused look but she didn't reply and instead pressed play on the paused TV that was on Channel 7 which read: 'Lost Billionaire Found' and 'Oliver Queen Discovered'.

"Oliver Queen is alive." The news reporter read and I let out a gasp, placing a hand over my mouth as tears started to brim, "The Starling City resident was found by fishermen in the North China Sea five days ago, five years after he was missing and presumed dead following the accident at sea which claimed 'The Queen's Gambit." I didn't know what to do or say. I knew he was alive, that gut feeling, but I just didn't know how to react. I started taking a few steps back until the back of my legs hit the couch and I just collapsed onto it, looking up to blink away my tears with the TV still playing.

"Queen is the son of Starling City billionaire Robert Queen, who was also on board with billionaire best friend, James Park, who are now officially confirmed as deceased." I let out a sob, burying my head into my hands as my mother wrapped her arms around me, we both cried.

.

I felt like starting an arrow ff, dunno if i'm gonna carry on with it, but let me know what you think

Also, check out my Supernatural fanfic: 'Warriors' :)

natasha