Little Secrets

I DO NOT OWN ARROW

.

"MR. QUEEN?" A shrill voice called. I blinked once or twice to clear my vision. I was lying on the cold floor with Tommy right beside me, knocked out.

"Mr. Queen! Did your father survive that accident?" He asked, pressing something in his hand, causing it to spark. This is just great.

"I ask the questions, you give me the answers." Said the guy in the mask. He was opposite me, standing in front of Oliver. I lifted my head slightly, not making my movements too obvious. Oliver was tied to a chair with the masked guy in front of him, a man to my left and another to my right. He turned to face his colleague, arms spread out, before tasering Oliver making him scream.

"No!" I yelled, making the masked men turn to face me. I tried to sit up, which was quite hard since my arms were tied behind my back. One of the masked men with a gun walked over to me and kicked me, "Shut the hell up!" He sneered.

"Did he make it to the island? Did he tell you anything?" He asked again, but Oliver stayed silent. The guy used his taser again making Ollie scream in pain. I tried moving again, but the masked guy next to me crouched down and used his gun to keep me down as I sent him a glare.

"Y-yes, he did." Oliver panted, looking down at the floor,

"What did he tell you, Mr. Queen?" He nodded mockingly.

"He told me I'm going to kill you." Oliver said, looking up slowly with a look that was pure anger, a look I've never seen that seemed as what he said will become true.

The masked men laughed, "You're delusional. You're Zip-cuffed to that chair." He said moving back slightly.

Oliver took his arms away from his back, holding them out to his side, "Not anymore." He said, shocking everyone, even me before everything went into a storm. The masked man that was questioning Oliver swung for his head, but missed as Oliver ducked under his arm, grab hold of the chair he was sitting on, making it flip upside down, knocking the guy back, then pushing another away before breaking a leg off of the chair and stabbing a guy with it, tasering him, then using the guy as a human shield from the gunshots.

I stayed on the ground, not moving an inch so Oliver doesn't see that I was awake, that I was knocked out during his fight with the men. There was only one masked man left and as he ran passed to get away, Oliver followed, before stopping at Tommy to check his pulse. I closed my eyes before I felt his fingers pressed against my neck, and as soon as he knew I was alive, his footsteps faded into a different direction.

.

"So that's your story. A green hood that suddenly flew in and single-handedly took out three armed kidnappers? I mean, who is he? Why would he do that?" Detective Lance asked.

Oliver, Tommy and I were all sat on one couch with Oliver's parents on the opposite side and Detective Lance sat at the head of the coffee table questioning us about the kidnapping. I still don't understand. That night I had found out what happened to Oliver when he was stranded on the island for five years. How it's changed him.

"I don't know. Find him and you can ask." Oliver said. I looked down at my hands, I need to talk to Ollie about this, but I don't know how he will react.

"What about you? You see the hood guy?"

"I saw Just movement." Tommy said, looking at Oliver, "Everything blurry. I was kind of out of it."

"Yeah. Andrea?"

"I did see the hood guy," I say looking directly at Oliver, "Only the back of him though, but everything was fast." I said looking back at Detective Lance, nodding.