Oliver Queen vs. The People

I DO NOT OWN ARROW

.

"OLIVER QUEEN WAS arrested today on suspicion of being the vigilante that has been targeting the wealthy and corrupt."

I turned to face the TV screen that was playing Channel 7 News, and there he was, handcuffed, walking into the Starling City police station. I've seen some bizarre things but this was at the top of the list. Why, out of all people, would Oliver be the suspect of being The Hood? I mean, he did just come back from being stranded on an island for 5 years and he was inside with us at the party yesterday. But then again, he has been acting strange ever since he came back.

I quickly dial Tommy's number before placing the phone to my ear. After three rings, Tommy picked up.

"Hey, did you hear?" I asked.

"Yes I did, are these people crazy? I'm so confused." Tommy replied. I sigh.

"I know," I say, getting up from the sofa and walking into the kitchen, "when's the court date?"

"In three days, you coming?"

"Yeah, I'll be there."

.

"Docket ending 1-9-4-1, People v. Oliver Queen. Murder, aggravated assault assault with intent, menacing and trespassing."

" Where's your attorney, Mr. Queen?"

"I'm representing myself, judge."

"I'm not sure that's the wisest course, Mr. Queen."

"I think it is" Oliver states raising to his feet, "I'm innocent."

"Then we'll consider that your plea." The judge replies.

Oliver nods his head, "Thank you," then sits back down in his seat.

"Now, as to bail." The judge then says looking at the attorney.

I lean over to Tommy, "Where's Ollie's attorney?" I ask quietly.

Tommy turns his face towards me, eyes still placed on the judge, "He wanted Laurel but she didn't think it was right." I nod my head before moving back, listening again to what they were talking about.

"-on the subject of their wealth, there is virtually no bail amount that could guarantee his presence at trial."

"So then I guess it's a good thing that the people's case is so circumstantial." I, along with everyone else, snapped my attention towards the one and only Laurel Lance, carrying a file in one arm, close to her chest, and a briefcase in the other. I couldn't help but smile. She always knew how to make an entrance.

"Dinah Laurel Lance," Laurel states when making her stop at the desk where Oliver sat, "I'd like to file my appearance on behalf of the defendant." Laurel states, placing her briefcase on the table as Oliver moves to the next seat,  "Mr. Queen's wealth should not deprive him of the right to be released on bail under the presumption of innocence."

"He is a flight risk." The prosecutor defends.

"Then minimize the risk." Laurel snaps back, looking at the prosecutor before facing the judge again, "The defendant is willing submit to home confinement and electronic monitoring through the wearing of a UKG-45 administrated ankle device."

"No, he wouldn't." Oliver says, while moving around in his seat.

"Sold."

"Your Honor-" The prosecutor starts but is cut off.

"-Bail is set at $15 million 5 million dollars bond. Defendant to see Probation for the fitting of a GPS device." The judge says before hitting the gavel on the sound block.

I turn to face Tommy, "Your girlfriend back at it again, saving the day for Oliver Queen," I grin at Tommy who just rolls his eyes, "But I don't think Oliver's happy with the choice."

"I know, but at least he's not going to jail."

.

I stand next to Tommy, arms crossed over my chest, as I watch Oliver gets the good looking piece of metal attached to his ankle.

"Wow Oliver, love how you accessorise, matches your outfit," I say, pointing towards his ankle then to his sweater. Oliver just shakes his head with a small smile before looking at his mother. 

"Mom, it's not that bad." Oliver says to comfort his worrying mother, who just turns to face the other direction.

"Okay, this device has a direct line into the precinct. You stay on the property, you're golden."

"Any questions?"

"Yes!" Oliver says leaning forwards, placing his elbows on his knees, "I'm having a sizable get-together here tomorrow evening and there is a likely chance it spills into the outdoor pool." I turn to face Tommy, who is also looking in disbelief.

"Pool deck's fine. Step on the grass, they're sending a team to forcibly subdue you."

"Thank you, officer."

"Of course." The officer replies before being escorted out by Walter.

"A sizeable get together?"

"I am confined for the foreseeable future. I might as well make the most of it. Party is gonna be themed. I'm thinking prison. Burning Man meets Shawshank Redemption. The invite says, 'Come before Oliver Queen gets off."

"Maybe a party's not in the best of taste, considering the circumstances." Tommy says, sitting in the seat next to Oliver

"Tommy, the circumstances are why we're having the party in the first place."

"But you've just got off from being locked down by being the vigilante. How can you even think of throwing a party?" I ask, raising my eyebrow.

"I want people to know I'm not worried about any of this." Tommy raises his hands before dropping them.

"Well, that makes one of us." Moira replies. I just drop my head in defeat.

"Now this is over, I'm gonna get changed out of this uncomfortable dress... See ya!" I say walking away from the four, holding my right hand up in a peace sign while pulling the tight material of my dress down, showing myself out.

.

"Finally," I say to myself, collapsing onto the sofa, face first. After changing out of the horrible dress, I changed into a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie. I don't think I'll be able to move anywhere after having to wake up early but I don't think I'll be able to wear a dress for tonight's party. I sigh, turning around to lay on my back, looking up at the ceiling. Thinking about it now, I can understand why Detective Lance thinks Ollie was the vigilante. He has been acting really strange every since he came back, and he has been disappearing quite a lot, even now just remembering how he had disappeared on the night of the party, as well as the weird requests on finding information about random people an the not-so-bulletproof laptop.

Is Oliver Queen the mysterious vigilante?

.

omg an update,

sorry, this is a filler.. it may be fillers for a while and I think I may change the cast around for whoever plays Andrea, any suggestions?

Also, are any of you fans of BTS or any KPOP bands? Let me know so we can fangirl together!