Let the Investigation Begin

ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER DOLLAR. I guess working at at the family company has it's perks: get to leave work whenever I feel like it.

I stand up from my desk in my office, stretching my arms out. Just as I relax from the stretch that was needed, my phone rings with "Tommy Merlyn" flashing up on the screen.

"Ah Mr. Merlyn." I say as soon as I answer the ringing phone.

"Andrea, guess what. I've just picked up a sports car and was thinking we should go for a ride with Ollie, like the old days?" I here Tommy say through the phone.

"Sure, why not. I've actually just finished at the office, I'll meet you at Ollie's?"

I push the phone against my cheek with my shoulder whilst trying to throw all my belongings into my bag. 

"Awesome, see you there Rea." I hear Tommy say. I hang up and quickly make my way to the elevator, pressing the basement level.

I pull up to the Queen's residence to see Tommy leaning against the brand new sports car.

"Hey, just the man I wanted to see."

"Tommy just picked up a new sports car, thought we'd see if you wanna join us for a ride?"

"I'm thinking, we can open her up, pick up a few speeding tickets."

"That sounds great but something's come up," Placing his hands on Tommy's shoulders, Ollie cuts in, "I gotta jet. Sorry Rea." He apologises moving from Tommy to face me, tapping my arm and then walking outside.

"Oh, uh, okay." Tommy responded in a confused manor. "Nice talk. hanks."

I thinks it's my chance to finally see what's going on. I'm going to follow him and see what's he's up to.

"Actually, you know I just remembered that they asked me to go into the office to fill out some paperwork. Maybe another time, yeah?" I lie to Tommy.

I know Tommy just wants to hang out like the old days but I'm surprised he hasn't picked up this change that is in Ollie.

"Not you too, Rea!" Tommy let's out.

"I'm really sorry!" I pout and then flash him a smile. I quickly run out to see Ollie sitting on his bike, getting his helmet ready to put on. I hurriedly make my way to my car and start the engine. I have to be a few paces behind him so he doesn't catch on.

After about twenty minutes of driving we end up at a hospital. I park up around the side that's hidden slightly by some bushes. It's not too far away so I can still see Oliver parking up right outside the entrance.

"What on earth does he have to do at the hospital." I question to myself. Oliver gets off his bike and walks over to Diggle. I'm pretty sure Ollie was doing anything to keep Diggle off his tail and now he voluntarily hang out? But at a hospital?

The two men talk for a few minutes until a lady walks up to them. They look like they exchange a few words and then she makes her way back into the hospital. Ollie and Diggle face each other and then Ollie walks over to his bike.

After debating whether or not I should follow him again, I decide against it, figuring we have the gala to attend it would be best to just get ready for that.

"Felicity!" I should out whilst walking over to the blonde who's busy typing away at her computer.

"Yes Andrea?" Felicity asks looking up from her screen.

"I need to borrow a dress, I'm going to the gala that Tommy and Laurel set up and I have nothing to wear." I explain whilst putting both my hands on her desk and tilt my head with a small pout.