Another Day at Work

I DO NOT OWN ARROW

(Please read A/N at the end)

.

I SIGH, PLACING my head in my hands before running them threw my hair and looking back up at the view of Starling City.

It's currently 6 am, which was surprising for me since I barely wake up before 10 in the morning. It seems as if my mind and thoughts are just on a constant go, not allowing me any peace at all.

Looking up into the sky I take in a deep breath before finally deciding to go back home to get ready for work at the company. I jump off the small ledge that was on the edge of the building, landing firmly on the rooftop and made my way down the flights of stairs before making my way out of the abandoned building which was located in The Glades.

On the route back home, I pulled out my phone, loading some news articles that were all based on the Peter Declan case who supposedly murdered his wife in their daughter's baby room. Just the thought of it made me shudder. He's reportedly going to be executed any day now. I sight, shaking my head slightly while plugging my earphones into my phone, placing them in my ears and put my hands and phone back into my jacket pockets.

.

'Oh! Andrea, you're here.' I hear Felicity say as she sat down at her desk and placed her head into her hands.

'Yeah, I arrived 10 minutes ago.' I say looking at the clock which read 9:10 am. "Where were you?' I asked, moving away slightly from my computer.

'I just had to get some files,' she replied pointing at the pile of papers that were sitting on her desk.

'So, what's been going on? Anything exciting happened?' I asked moving myself slightly to the right to the computer to finish off what I was typing.

'Nothing much really.' Felicity replied, 'But did you hear about the execution case for Peter Declan?.'

I sigh, 'Yeah. I hope he is actually guilty, sometimes you never know the full story and end up executing an innocent man.'

Felicity nodded before speaking up again. 'Oh, did you find out why Oliver needed the information on that laptop with the bullet holes?'

I shook my head, 'No, he hasn't mention anything about it to me' I reply shrugging.

.

It's been a couple of hours since I started work for today... Let me just say that this is not the most exciting day ever. I've been constantly moving around the whole building, not finding any effort to do any work at all and everyone seemed to be busy with what they were doing.

It's now currently 12:30 and it was finally my luck break, but seeing how slow the hours were going, I couldn't wait to eat lunch.

Taking out my lunch from my bag, I started eating the heavenly pasta that I made this morning. I looked around the room to see only a few people around, probably because most of them have gone out for lunch, but for me; I just couldn't be bothered.

I pulled out my phone (while shoving a forkful of pasta into my mouth) and decided to text Felicity, asking where she was.