Important Info

Yanderes:

Trigger Happy Havoc (THH)

♡|Makoto Naegi

♡|Byakuya Togami

♡|Mukuro Ikusaba

♡|Leon Kuwata

♡|Chihiro Fujisaki

♡|Mondo Owada

♡|Kiyotaka Ishimaru

|Junko Enoshima

Edited: Teruteru is now the canon design

Sdr2 (77th class)

♡|Hajime Hinata (Reserve Course)

♡|Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu 

♡|Kazuichi Souda

|Teruteru Hanamura

♡|Mahiru Koizumi

♡|Hiyoko Saionji

♡|Ibuki Mioda

♡|Mikan Tsumiki

|Nekomaru Nidai

♡|Gundam Tanaka

♡|Nagito Komaeda 

Other

♡|Sonosuke Izayoi 

♡|Seiko Kimura

♡|Ryota Mitari 

♡|Kyosuke Munakata

|Juzo Sakakura

|Chisa Yukizome

Important Info:

(Y/N) Maizono is an outgoing, innocent, sweet, trusting and smart girl. She always wanted to help people even when she was very young. She's the reason that her twin, Sayaka became the Ultimate Pop Idol. She's good at dancing( somewhat), singing, cooking and baking. Her weaknesses are how trusting she is, how oblivious and innocent her thoughts are, her frequent panic attacks and how terrible she is at social interaction. She also has a bad past with some people who would yell at her a lot and has frequent panic attacks when people start yelling and Sayaka or someone that has a close relationship to her isn't there to calm her down. She's 5'8 has a D-cup and blue eyes (Sorry if you don't have blue eyes but you must have one similar feature to Sayaka). The people that aren't yandere for (Y/N) can be yandere for someone else, or just have a normal crush whether it be on (Y/N) or not. Izayoi, Seiko and Ruruka are in the 77th class in this au. Kyosuke is substituting as the principal because Jin Kirigiri wants some time with Kyoko in this au. Izayoi, Seiko and Ruruka are childhood best friends with (Y/N). (Y/N) can quickly flip between moods without even realizing it.