004

Info key: No new keys

No one's P.O.V.

Huge time skip from last chapter

(Y/N) was sitting down in Seiko's lab with Izayoi's head on her lap. She was playing with his honey coloured hair as he slept. Seiko bottled up the medication she just finished making and put it in the back. Everything was very peaceful and quiet until the door burst open. "There they are!" a voice yelled. (Y/N) slightly jumped and Izayoi woke up. The woman standing in the doorway had long orange hair and bright green eyes. "Who are you and what're you talking about?" Izayoi asked her as he stood up. "You and Kimura-san are coming to class!" She cheered. "I'm not going. Not without (n/n)-chan." He told her. She blinked a few times before asking what she was wondering. "Who is (n/n)-chan?" She questioned him. (Y/N) stood up and walked in front of Izayoi. "That would be me. I'm (Y/N) Maizono." She told Chisa. Chisa nodded then tapped her index finger on her chin before giving the three high school students in front of her a grin. "What if Maizono-san also comes to our class? I'm pretty sure her teacher wouldn't care and I would treat her like one of you guys!" She suggested. Izayoi shrugged and grabbed (Y/N), threw her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes and began to follow Chisa while Seiko was running after them. 

Time skip (After everyone is rounded up except the last two)

Everyone was sitting down at their assigned seats except for (Y/N) who wasn't even supposed to be there. Izayoi had (Y/N) sitting on his lap while Ruruka looked at (Y/N) with jealousy clear in her eyes. "We only have two more students left!" Chisa told everyone. "Ughhhh! I can't take another step! It already feels like my legs are gonna fall off!!" Hiyoko complained. Mikan walked over to Hiyoko and began voicing her concerns while Hiyoko yelled back at her. (Y/N) wasn't paying any attention to this and instead raised her hand. "Should I help find them?" She asked Chisa. Chisa gasped and placed her hands on (Y/N)'s cheeks before squealing. "You are so sweet! But it's alright! I can do it while you guys clean this place up!" Chisa told her. (Y/N) nodded before Kazuichi began complaining. Izayoi wrapped his arms around (Y/N)'s waist and nuzzled his face into her neck as (Y/N) giggled because his nose was tickling her neck. She began squirming and laughing from him accidentally tickling her. Chisa had already left the classroom and most people stopped what they were doing to listen to her laughs. Izayoi finally lifted his head up because his neck was hurting from bending it so low. He placed his head on top of hers and tightened his grip on her waist which caused (Y/N) to start whining. "Sukeeee-channnn! I want to help everyone!" She whined to him. "No." He replied as (Y/N) squirmed to try to get out of his grip. She managed to get out of his iron grip and began helping everyone clean. She was wiping the dust off of the windows while each of the other students was doing their own task. "Do you acquire assistance mortal?" someone from behind her asked. (Y/N) turned around and saw a boy with black hair with two white pieces in the front and one redeye with the other eye being grey with a scar crossing it. (Y/N) was in awe over his appearance and Gundam's cheeks began to change colour from pale to red from her intense stare. (Y/N) soon realized she was making him uncomfortable and decided to say something. "It's alright, Tanaka-senpai! I can do this on my own!" She told him before going back to cleaning the windows. Gundam blinked for a few seconds before going back to sweeping the floor with the four dark devas of destruction. 

A.N.

Sorry for taking so long to come out with this chapter! Author-san has been stressed lately...but Author-san will try to update often! Thank for reading Author-san's book! It makes Author-san feel great when you comment nice things about it!

Yanderes Unlocked: 5/23

Yandere Unlocked: Gundam Tanaka

" I shall keep you pure, my angel! Even if it means b̵̘͍͆͠l̴̦̠̃̈́o̸͎͌o̵̡̗͆d̵̯͝į̶̠̐̚n̴̨̟̾̀g̴̣̰̐͛ ̵̘͖̂m̴̤͋̀y̴̬̹̿̋ ̵̠͠ő̴̼̱̒w̷̧̘̍̈́n̵̫̑͘ ̴͉͈̇̀h̴͍̖͆a̶̬̱̾̐n̵͖͂̎d̶̲͛s̸̰̟̏̈!"

Happy Reading! Sayonara! Stay Safe! ~Author-san

Word count: 730 words