002

Info key: (l/c) = lip colour

No one's P.O.V.

Makoto had been running down the hall to try and find where his guide went but ended up bumping into someone, (Y/N) toppled over and Makoto fell on top of her. Makoto ended up landing face first into her chest before he was picked up by the back of his hoodie. "What do you think you're doing?" Izayoi asked him. "I was looking for my guide! They ran off and I don't know where they went." Makoto explained while sweating dropping. (Y/N) stood up and recognized Makoto immediately. "Naegi-kun? Naegi from Blackroot junior high?" She asked him. Izayoi put down Makoto, and Makoto turned his head to look at (Y/N). "Yeah! That's me! You're (Y/N)-san! Right?" He replied. "If you call me (Y/N)-san, then can I call you Makoto?" she asked. "Okay then (Y/N)-san! You call call me Makoto!" he responded. "As much as I love watching you two get all chummy, we have to show (Y/N) the rest of the school." Ruruka interrupted. "Can you guys show Makoto around with me? He doesn't have his guide and he still needs to know his way around the school!" (Y/N) begged. Ruruka sighed then nodded, as Izayoi began subtly glaring at Makoto. (Y/N) was bursting with joy and bear-hugged Makoto. "Why doesn't Ruruka show Naegi-kun around and I continue showing you around." Izayoi suggested, he badly wanted to get away from Ruruka and Makoto. "I guess that makes sense.." (Y/N) agreed to his suggestion. Izayoi held (Y/N)'s hand and lead her away before Ruruka or Makoto could say anything. Izayoi smirked, he had (Y/N) all to himself! For the time being anyways...

Time skip (the tour is finished)

Izayoi presented (Y/N) classroom to her before she hugged him and entered her class. There she saw an assortment of different people. She saw Makoto and walked up to him from behind. She hugged him and he almost screamed until he realized that it was (Y/N). His face began to burn a fluorescent red. She let go of him and smiled while tilting her head. "Let's go introduce ourselves to everyone Makoto-kun!" she managed to kindly demand while grabbing his hand. She walked up to the closest person, who shorter than Makoto. "Hi! My name is (Y/N) Maizono! I'm the Ultimate Helper!" She said cheerfully. The shorter person stared at her for a short while before responding. " Hello, I'm Chihiro Fujisaki... the Ultimate Programmer..." Chihiro responded shyly. (Y/N) felt her heart melt from Chihiro's cuteness, she placed her hands on Chihiro's cheeks and gave them a squish. "You are absolutely adorable!" She squealed. Chihiro's cheeks flushed with a bright pink colour. Chihiro couldn't do anything but blush, he liked the affection but he didn't know her very well. "It was nice to meet you Fujisaki-san!" She said while letting go of Chihiro's cheeks and walking off to introduce herself to someone else. Makoto was now standing in front of Chihiro not knowing how to introduce himself.

A.N.

Because no body commented on the choices, I choose the storyline!

Yanderes Unlocked: 4/25

Yandere Unlocked: Makoto Naegi 

"I'm so lucky to be your friend! But I hope that we can be more than that..."

Yandere Unlocked: Chihiro Fujisaki 

"I love your cuddles! They feel nice!"

Word count: 550 words