008

Info key: No new keys

No one's P.O.V.

Everyone was ready to eat with their nikujaga on plates in their laps. "Everyone had theirs now, right? The, put your hands together, and..." Yukizome-sensei said before everyone said "Thank you for the food" in unison. In a few seconds, Akane was already asking Teruteru for seconds. Akane quickly finished as everyone else besides (Y/N) began eating theirs. Akane demanded thirds from Teruteru as he looked at her in shock. (Y/N) was sitting in-between Peko and Nagito when he suddenly began crying. "Eh?! Komaeda-senpai? Why are you crying?" (Y/N) asked as she wiped his tears with her thumb. "I... finally may have found it. A fragment of hope." He told her as she finished wiping his tears. "I have cold soup too." Teruteru announced. "I don't want your sketchy soup." Ibuki replied as Teruteru sweat dropped. Teru looked in his case and was worried since one of his soups were missing. "Is this the one you mean?" Hiyoko 'innocently' asked. While pulling a small bottle from her sleeve. 

Suddenly, Akane stopped eating and fell to the floor. "Owari-san?!" (Y/N) exclaimed worriedly. "What's wrong?" Nekomaru asked as he lifted her up. "S-Stop. (I'm not continuing what she said)" Akane told him as (Y/N) looked extremely confused. Everyone who ate the nikujaga began having a similar reaction. (Y/N) was confused and didn't know what to do. Yukizome-sensei asked Hiyoko what she had done and Hiyoko replied but (Y/N) wasn't listening. Hiyoko began laughing and bragging how happy she was that she didn't have any nikujaga. Fuyuhiko was trying to stop Kazuichi as Ruruka cornered Izayoi. Peko tried to help Fuyuhiko but Mikan jumped onto her. "Hope... Hope feels amazing" Nagito whispered as he began sweat profusely. "Komaeda-senpai?!" (Y/N) cried out as she tried to wipe away the sweat on him. 

Hiyoko laughed evilly. "I'm glad I didn't eat the nasty looking nikujaga" She exclaimed happily. "Then, how would you like some daikon radish?" Teruteru asked her with a menacing voice as he approached her from behind. Teruteru began yelling and stomping closer to Hiyoko. Nagito grabbed (Y/N)'s waist and pulled her closer to him. "Komaeda-senpai?! What're you doing!?" (Y/N) yelled. Izayoi heard (Y/N) yell and shoved Ruruka off of him. Izayoi pulled (Y/N) away from Nagito and close to himself. Nagito's face twisted in anger and he stood up. They began fighting over (Y/N), pulling her close to themselves. 

"EeEp!" (Y/N) yelped as she was basically being thrown between the two boys. Ruruka latched herself onto Izayoi's back and began whining. This continued even after Chiaki sucker-punched Teruteru when he got way to close to Hiyoko. "You two! Stop throwing Maizono-san around like she's a rag doll!" Yukizome-sensei scolded the two boys before yanking (Y/N) away from them. (Y/N) made very clumsy steps and was dizzy from being moved so quickly. (Y/N) ended up falling flat on her face and passing out. Nagito and Izayoi glared at each other and began arguing on who should carry her to the nurse's office. While, they were doing that Yukizome-sensei carried both girls that had pasted out on her shoulders.

Time skip

(Y/N) woke up in the nurse's office holding Yukizome-sensei's hand. (Y/N) shot up and let go of Yukizome-sensei's hand. "What happened? Why am I in the nurse's office?" (Y/N) questioned worriedly. Yukizome-sensei placed a hand on (Y/N)'s shoulder. "Calm down Maizono-san. You were dizzy and hit your head, that's all." Yukizome-sensei informed her. (Y/N) calmed down significantly after hearing that but that didn't last long as she remembered Izayoi and Nagito fighting over her. "Did you leave Suke-chan and Komaeda-senpai in that room alone?!" She asked. "Oops!" Yukizome-sensei said. (Y/N) bolted out of the room and into the room where everyone was formerly gaming. She burst the door open and saw Nekomaru and Akane holding the two boys back from killing each other while the rest of the class, besides the people in the nurse's office, where huddled together, away from the duo. 

"Hey! Stop it both of you!" (Y/N) yelled but neither of them payed attention to what she said. "IZAYOI SONOSUKE! KOMAEDA NAGITO! ENOUGH! BOTH OF YOU!" (Y/N) screamed. The two boys instantly went limp and stopped thrashing around and trying to hurt each other. Nekomaru and Akane let go of the two boys and sighed in relief. "Thanks (Y/N)! Nagito is skinny but he's hella strong!" Akane thanked (Y/N) before sitting down on the ground. "Same with Izayoi-san!" Nekomaru exclaimed before plopping down next to Akane. 

(Y/N) walked over to the two boys on the ground. "Get up and apologize to one another!" (Y/N) demanded. The boys stood up and reluctantly apologized to each other. (Y/N) smiled warmly at the both of them after they apologized. Nagito walked over to (Y/N), dropped down to his knees and hugged her waist. "I'm sorry for hurting you, my hope." He apologized to her. "Eeh?! I accept your apology?" (Y/N) accepted his apology in confusion. Izayoi growled but knew if he shoved Nagito off of (Y/N), she would get angry for hurting someone. "Get off of her, freak." Izayoi demanded in a low voice. Nagito stood up, let go of (Y/N) and glared at Izayoi. "Despair like you has np place, near such a beautiful and pure hope like Maizono-san." Nagito told Izayoi in an emotionless tone. It shocked everyone but soon, Nagito's emotionless face was replaced by a smile. "We should get to class now, yeah?" He said smiling. (Y/N) scratched her cheek and nodded. " Yeah... we should..." She agreed with an award chuckle. Everyone agreed and got up to leave for class.

A.N.

I'm skipping over the rest of the episode cause I'm lazy. Anyways, how's your day? And I hope you guys are happy since I spoiled you with these chapters!

Yanderes Unlocked: 12/25

Yandere unlocked: Chisa Yukizome

"You're like the daughter I never had!"

Happy reading! Sayonara! Stay Safe! ~Author-san

Word count: 1000 words