003

Info key: No new keys

No one's P.O.V.

(Y/N) saw a boy with black hair and a peculiar outfit. She tapped his shoulder and the boy turned around to face her. "I am Kiyotaka Ishimaru, the Ultimate Prefect! I believe in bold simplicity! Let's work together on our educational crusade!" He shouted at (Y/N). (Y/N) began to quiver at his yelling and tears began bubbling in her eyes. He looked at her expecting her to introduce herself but instead saw her shaking like a leaf in the wind. "What is your name?" He shouted once again causing (Y/N) to begin crying. Everyone began to stare at (Y/N) and Ishimaru as (Y/N) began wailing and trying to wipe away her tears. Ishimaru wasn't sure what to do, and just stood there. "Making a girl cry? Not cool." Mondo said as he walked up to (Y/N). "You okay?" he softly asked as he gently wiped her tears away. Her wails turned into sniffles because no one was yelling at her anymore. She nodded and Mondo grinned at her. "Name's Mondo Owada, I'm the Ultimate Bike Gang Leader! Nice to f*ckin' meet cha!" He told her, she smiled in return. "I'm (Y/N) Maizono, the Ultimate Helper! It's nice to meet you too!"She replied with a closed-eye smile. Ishimaru watched their interaction with jealousy and hurt. 'Why did she cry when I talked to her? Why'd she only smile after he talked to her? What did I do wrong?' he thought to himself as he went to go introduce himself to somebody else. 

Time skip (After introductions [I don't want to do 16 basic introductions.])

Everyone had now introduce themselves to each other and were sitting down, waiting for the teacher. (Y/N) was sitting next to Leon and Sayaka was sitting next to Makoto.  (Y/N) made kissy faces at Sayaka because Sayaka had a crush on Makoto. Leon snickered at what (Y/N) was doing before joining her in making kissy faces. Sayaka's face turned red and she buried her head in her arms. (Y/N) giggled, Leon heard her giggles and his cheeks went a bright pink. Her giggles sounded like a perfect melody to him. The teacher happened to walk in and didn't seem to care. She had teal-coloured hair and black eyes, her expression was exhausted and she had a lit cigarette in her mouth. She took her cigarette out with her index and middle finger and let out a puff of smoke. "You guys don't have to come to class, all you have to do is hone your talent and pass your exam. Got it? If you do, then scram." She told them before continuing to smoke her cigarette. (Y/N) and a few others scrambled out of the room as quick as possible. (Y/N) went to Izayoi's classroom to hang out with him and Seiko. She opened the door and only saw Sonia and a few others there. "Excuse me? Do you know where Izayoi and Kimura are?" She asked. They all turned their heads to her except Fuyuhiko. "Who the heck are you?" Hiyoko asked rudely. "Sorry! I'm (Y/N) Maizono, the Ultimate Helper!" She introduced herself while bowing. "I think Izayoi-san went to Kimura-san's lab with Ando-san." Mahiru told her. (Y/N) grinned then dashed off to Seiko's lab. (Y/N) entered Seiko's lab and saw Ruruka, Seiko and Izayoi. She ran up to Seiko and tackled her into a side hug. Seiko smiled underneath her mask and Izayoi glared at her. (Y/N) gave him and Ruruka a hug as well. (Y/N) could not be more excited for this year, not realizing the despair it would soon bring...

Word count: 610 words