f o u r t e e n

AddylinAbrams is live! 'Rust with peeps'

"Hey everybody" I smiled as my intro finished.
Thousands of comments started popping up and I was happy to see some nice messages.
"I was gone for a few days but mostly because my birthday was coming up and I had friends over"
I was still a newbie in Rust while all my other friends already had guns and gear. My character spawned in a forest and Sykkuno sent me the coordinates to their base. A lot of comments about Corpse popped up in my chat.
"Uhm Chat? I know Corpse isn't streaming and I get that some people are upset but just a quick reminder that this is my stream, okay?" I tried to be as friendly as possible but it started to piss me off.

"Addy!" Rae yelled as she saw me near the base.
"Hii" I greeted her.
"The other's are on an oil rig so I'll just show you the base"
I followed her around the huge house which was built by Ash.
"You can put a sleeping bag down to spawn back here when you die or join"
"Okay" I struggled with finding my inventory, "Rae.. How do I do that!" I giggled.
"Oh! My bad I forgot you haven't played before" She laughed and explained what I had to do.

Everyone else had arrived by the time we finished.
"Addy, you're here!" Sykkuno spoke.
"Hey Addy" Everyone else greeted me.
"Hi guys" I waved but soon realized that they couldn't see me.
"Have you ever played before?" Corpse asked me when everyone started doing their own thing.
"Nope, I haven't"
"Take this" He threw down a few guns, ammo and food.
"Wow, are you my sugar daddy?" I joked.
He started laughing and so did Sean, who had overheard our conversation.
"Anyway, let's go gambling" He suggested.
"You can gamble in this game?" I questioned.
"Oh yeah and Corpse is addicted to it" Sean replied,
"All he does is gamble while we work hard for our base"
"Oh damn.." I mumbled, "Yeah Corpse, let's go!"

We arrived at the gambling place and he explained how everything worked.
"Remember, 5 is hot"
"Okay, I'm going all on 5" I laughed.
"That's my girl" He replied but soon realized what he had just said and I changed the subject.
My chat was obviously going crazy about it and I immediately got tagged in tweets about this.
"They're going crazy" I giggled.
"Yeah, I just got the notifications aswell" He chuckled.
"Fuck! I lost everything" I gasped.
"Now's the time you say 'That Bitch took everything from me'"
"That Bitch took everything from me" I mumbled.
"That Bitch took everything from me!" I was yelling this time and took my gun out to shoot the wheel.
"Addy, no-" He tried to warn me about the soldiers around us who shoot when you take out a gun but it was too late. They killed me and Corpse couldn't stop laughing. He picked me back up but they shot me again and I died this time.

"Well what do I do now?" I was staring at the loading screen and glimpsed at my chat when I saw weird and inappropriate messages.
"Uh.. Mods? Please put on Sub-Mode" I requested.