chris-sleepover

" whens vern coming I need to tell you all something right now!" I shouted as I sat closer to chris. he was my first best friend before gordie, before vern, before teddy, it was just me and him before they came. i was before his bestfriend is gordie, kind of sad really.

"here the idiot is, chill your tits" chris spoke as vern broke through.

"yous guys guess what guess what!" he got so excited as they ruined it,I felt bad for their joke with vern.

"I rAn AlL ThE WaY HoMe!" they laughed.

"I got the last Pez at the store okay" he shouted.

"that's so cool vern congrats" I spoke.
teddy laughed thinking I was being sarcastic. at least I was the one to make him feel good about it.

"so what did you have to say y/n?" gordie asked laying back playing with cards.

"mom n dad are away again and Charlie's at aces all weekend!" I shouted happily as they cheered.

we all had this tradition where when my parents went on holiday and charlie goes out with his mates my friends stay for the days that they are gone and luckily hes gone all weekend.

"okay then, we meet at the Hogans house at like 40 minutes from now so 3:30 okay!" vern said as he and we all went out of the tree house.

I walked to chris' house and waited outside whilst he snuck past his dad, eyeball was already at aces due to his father being back. charlie knew about the traditional sleepovers we have and he thinks it's kind of weird that four boys are sleeping at a girls house and he keeps repeating his most said quote to me ' if they lay a hand on you I'll kill them".

me and chris stayed silent near enough the full time and we all got the quilts and pillows from mine, my brothers, mine and my parents room into the living room with some food and drinks.

they all turned up on time and we got everything sorted. we watched lots of movies, but ended with lost boys.

they all laughed when I cried and David's death.

"now I believe in witchcraft because they can voo doo and do magic to get my babys back cant they" I say at them all not noticing that me and chris where the only ones awake,luckily we could whisper cause we where sat next to each other

"you wierdo"
"hey that's not nice."
"your crazy"
" and I like being crazy, not boring like you four"
he just shook his head and giggled.

"you love me crazy though"
"in your dreams hogan"
he changed the DVD player to the labryinth

"you know if david bowie did that for me I'd marry him on the spot,I mean his hair is just gorgeous"

"some taste you have"
"imagine ace with hair like that"
"we would be the one picking on him and you'd be pregnant."
"piss off Chambers"
we both laughed before he kissed me, sending butterflies in my stomach as he kissed me so gently and teddy lifted up.

"hey I'm trying to - OH" teddy said before turning over and we all laughed at him