how long they have liked you

ace-

he kissed you literally two days after you met and slept with him a few weeks later but you both admitted feelings after around a month

eyeball-

around 2 months, you knew each other a long time and where best friends with him and the cobras, it was ace and billy who grassed him up  in front everyone.

charlie-

ace said it around three weeks after you met and you both liked each other a bit and everyone knew it.

billy-

vern actually told you a few weeks when you where at their house and then billy heard and told you the truth also having a full on shout at Vern too.

vern-

it took him a year to actually get used to the process that he liked you and went to chris about it. gordie was like him, clueless and teddy would only tell you and annoy him.

chris-

he kissed you around four months of you being friends with everyone in their gang of friends

teddy-

he honestly just told you when he could build up the confidence and that was when you where together studying at his house around after a few years of getting to know each other he started to have feelings around a month before he told you.

gordie-

he was terrified ,TERRIFIED, and had to go to chris and everyone else to help you. when teddy told you he stayed in his house all week and you went to his house. he wasn't embarrassed, he was scared in case you didnt like him back and everyone made fun of him.