what you do when he crys

ace-

he doesnt really cry because 'it makes you weak' but if he did, it would be immediately bad. like BAD BAD BAD BAD.

you would run up to him as he fell to the floor with you. he would have his head on your shoulders and he cried and cried as you rubbed his back. this was probably the first time toy ever seen ace cry and it made you cry too.

"hey hey, it's okay its going to be okay baby I love you." I spoke as I rubbed his back. and kissed his head.

" I just, i- I Jus t wan-want it to to get b-better y-y/n" he stuttered catching his words as the tears drenched you and he calmed down.

eyeball-

he burst into your room with a bruised eye, I knew straight away his dad was back, the way he trembled over to me and looked terrified. he collapsed on the bed as I creeped next to him and we wrapped ourselves around eachother. I kissed his cheek repeatedly, as tears streamed down his face.

"its going to be okay, I promise, it will get better, I love you richie." I quivered as I rested my forehead on his.

"I- i love you love you t- tooo, but Chris-" he spoke pronouncing the too a bit more before he broke down more as i moved my hand through his hair and he kissed me over and over again.

"chris will be okay, we fan go get him or... we could take him to Gordies or, or anything okay!" I trembled with his weight on me, I knew that Eyeball cared for Chris, he always did but Ace always has this thing on him that makes him hate most people, nobody exists when he was with Ace, unless you gave him the attention he would repay you with.

charlie-

me and charlie where watching a movie as I seen a tear go down his cheek. I was shocked that he would cry at a romance -sad-death film, I leaned up and kissed his tear away as more came down his face.

"hey, its okay" I smiled as he snatched me onto his lap and rested his head on my chest as more tears fell on my stomach.

billy-

I had never send billy cry, he never did really, just punched the wall but today he argued with his dad and came upstairs to me already climbing through his window.

when I saw his face and he saw mine we ran at each other wrapping our arms around each other immediately as w
he kissed me passionately.

me and him hadn't had the best day as we both just cried and cried, comforting eachother in the time being.

vern-

we sat in the tree house as vern complained about some more things. when I looked at him tears where streaming down his innocent face as he cried about the situation.

I quickly lifted up and moved towards him, I layed him down next to me as he cried and stroked his hair saying it will be okay until he felt comfortable to tell me what was going on.

chris-

as you opened the tree house door, chris was wiping tears away as he saw you. you quickly ran towards him and dived on him. you knew it was because of his dad and wanted to cheer him up.

you tickled him as happy tears soon where exposed and you stopped, layed on his chest listening to his heart beat and kissin his chest softly.

gordie-

gordie has been put on the cold shoulder for months now, my parents have looked after him and he was now at my house talking about his mom and dad.

"it should have been me y/n" he spoke.

"no, no ,no no dont say that, I love you, chris loves you- we all love you gordie please, I know they are been assholes but you cant let them destroy your life like this."

"they hate me y/n, my own god damb fucking parents hate me" he cried.

"they dont, they dont, they are just in shock honey, give them some time." I spoke as he hugged me tightly and I kissed his forehead.

"and if your parents are too blind to see how amazing and talented and gorgeous there son is, then they are the ones missing out, denny wont want you hurting, for him, for him okay you write books, you chase your dreams, like you always wanted and like he wants you to!" I spoke, lord, jonathan Byers pep talk right here if ykyk lmao.

" I love you y/n" he sniffled

"and I love you mr lachance" I messed on, nudging his shoulder as he chuckled lightly, wiping his tears away.

teddy-

as we came back home from going to annoy chopper, teddy started to sniffle and wipe his nose with his sleeve.

"are you alright tedds?" I asked.
"mhm" he nodded. he lied, he was always answering and would have answered with sarcastic remarks and things but he didnt .

"what's wrong?" I spoke.

"nothing okay!" he shouted. I turned back to him as tears escaped his eyes and ran away down a marathon.

"hey teddy, it's okay, dont let that 500 pound creep tell you them things, never believe it baby, I love you okay"i reassured him as I layed next to his body that cried for what seemed like days