how long it takes him to say sorry

ace-

it does take him a little, it depends on the situation, if he flipped at you he would say sorry as he knew and you knew he would never mean a thing. but if he done something bad it would take him a lot, he would come up to you and would be like 'i'm sorry okay!' and he would be sad about it and you would just laugh before messing on with him about how Mr. mean ace who doesn't give a crap about anyone, apparently had feelings and is sorry. he knows how sarcastic you can get with all of this and it annoys him so much- that's why it takes him a lot to apologise becaus ehe knows what will he your reaction.

eyeball-

it was usually about his dad when he said sorry to you, not because he was there its because he would be in a bad mood and would pant loudly and walk back and forth across the room, he would eventually get his anger out on himself or anything in the room or in the street. eventually he would apologise for everything.

charlie-

he would know if you where upset or mad about anyone or him and would come up to you slowly, get your attention by clearing his throat and saying he was sorry for what happened and that he wanted to know what was going on.

billy-

it would be like ace. he would say it when he wasn't drinking anymore and he wasn't in a bad mood, he would come up to you and just sit there as you both stared into the blank space at the park, he would eventually mumble, 'i'm sorry y/n' you would look at him as he had watery eyes before accepting his apology.

Vern-

if he accidentally hurt you, he would know, he would kneel down to your height and say that he is really sorry.

Chris-

he would just look at you before noticing you where hurt and repeatedly said sorry over and over.

Gordie-

he could never hurt you by fault. but if he did tears would escape his eyes because he knew that he hurt someone he loved and he responded just like Chris did.

teddy-

he was terrified. he didn't know he hurt you until you admitted it. he would immediately sit next to you and rub your back with his hand. 'i'm sorry y/n i'm so sorry' he would say.