their favourite IT character

ace-

belch (reggie) huggins , just how cool he is with his car and how he just really doesnt give a shi- bout anything. the trans am Amy, he thinks its beautiful

eyeaball- richie or patrick, who cannot love them, they would be some cool duo the sarcastic and funny people put together.

charlie- mike and ben, they are both quiet but are so cool and funny when you get to know them. he likes mike because hes protective of the people he loves and he likes ben because of his obsession of new kids on the block and he failed to hide it.

billy- richie and Beverley, I mean who couldn't, the cool bad bitches aren't they.

chris- bill, hes just so sweet and how he has that relationship with his brother is adorable but so sad for him because he wishes his brother was that close to him.

vern- eddie, I think they are similar, not in Eddie's pharmacy worries but how kind but quiet until you get to know them. they both get annoyed by their best friend, vern and teddy, eddie and richie.

teddy- henry and richie,I mean him and richie are un-explainable but he finds it funny when henry says "I'm going to carve my whole name on this cottage cheese" he knows how horribly serious the scene is but his mind twisted it and he laughed at cottage cheese.

gordie- stanley, yall just see it or is it me. "its summer, were supposed to be having fun! this is not fun."