Speeding Antelope

A/N: here's chapter 21 for ya guys and the picture above is what I think Tenri looks like.

Sports Festival Arena

Nelliel stood on the arena floor and gave her opponent a hard glare with anger clear in her eyes. "Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck are you ready"? Midnight asked as Nel just nodded her head but she didn't take her eyes off of her opponent."Tenri Iida are you ready"? Midnight asked the other participant in the arena who nodded also. As the fight began Nel immediately rushed towards Tenri and threw a powerful right hook, then she spins and swings a stiff left elbow and finally follows up with a right front kick to the jaw. Tenri fell to the ground and skidded across the floor however just as Tenri gets to her feet Nel was right in her face and she threw a stiff right knee right to Tenri's jaw that causes Tenri to stumble backwards and then Nel follows up with a wild swinging left overhand that connects and sends Tenri flying across the arena, nearly eliminating her.

In the Stands

"Nel's off her game". Grimmjow spoke as he observed the fight, Halibel hummed in response. "She has a grudge against Tenri for how she's been treating you". Grimmjow nodded as he replied."I see. Her anger is getting the best of her in this fight, she's making a lot of mistakes she normally wouldn't. She's fighting too much like me and not like herself". Halibel once again hummed in response as Momo looked at Grimmjow and asked."What does Nel need to do to regain control"? Grimmjow replied."She needs to learn that anger is a double edged sword, she needs to get control over her emotions and fight like she normally does or she's gonna lose". Momo nodded as she turned her attention to the match.

Back to the fight

Nel skidded across the floor while still on her feet, she continued to glare at Tenri as she rushed at Tenri once again as Tenri dodges an incoming left cross and retaliates with a powerful left kick to the body and then follows up with a strong right haymaker causing Nel to stumble backwards. 'Dammit! This isn't working, I thought she'd be a pushover but she's actually strong. How am I gonna win this' Nel thought to herself as she took a deep breath and began to analyse how she win. 'Brute force isn't working but why am I fighting like this. This isn't like me, why am I so angry at her? Is it because how she treats Grimm? Probably but if that's it I need to put my anger aside to win this, I can't go out like this but if I am gonna go then I'm going down on my terms'.

Nel nodded her head as she lets out another deep breath as she looks Tenri in the eyes but this time Nel's eyes weren't full of angry but this time there was a fire in her eyes with a desire to win. Tenri used the engine jets on her calves to rush Nel but the teal haired girl moves out of the way and then throws a right kick to the body which was swiftly followed up with a spinning left straight kick to the body. Before Tenri could recover Nel moved forward and unleashed a powerful right-left hook combination to the jaw and then Nel stepped to the side and grabbed Tenri and delivers a suplex and as Tenri was scrabbling to get to her feet Nel delivers a sliding right knee to the side of Tenri's head, knocking her unconscious.

"Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck is the winner"! Midnight yelled as the crowd yelled in appreciation as Nel walked off to the back.

Behind the scenes

Nel was walking towards the stands as she looked up she saw her boyfriend walking towards her."Grimmjow"! Nel yelled as she runs towards the blue haired boy and jumps at him and wrapped her legs around him and smashes her lips into his ."Well someone was a bit angry today". Grimmjow smirked as Nel replied."Yeah, I dunno what came over me but I think I got myself sorted out". Nel then unwrapped her legs from Grimmjow as the blue haired boy replied. "That's good to hear, well I'll see ya in a bit I got a fight to win". Nel giggled as she gave Grimmjow a quick kiss on the cheek and said."Good luck Grimm".

A/N: and that concludes this chapter for a guys. I'm sorry this is a bit of a short chapter today but I just wanted to get this out for ya so I promise that the next chapter will be longer.