Roar Of The Panther

A/N: here's chapter 12 for ya guys.

USJ

The light surrounding Nel dies down as do her screams and what lies in her place stuns everyone present. There lies Nel however she is much short with incredibly wide eyes."Nel"? Shiho asks with a stunned tone however before Nel or anyone else can respond the large bird like creature lets out a blood curdling scream yet again and reels back one of it large muscular arms and throws it forward as hard and fast as it can towards the very small Nel in order to finish the job. However the arm is stops halfway to its target as it is restricted by a grey scarf like object.

"Class 1-A get out of here now"! A gruff voiced yells out as everyone turns to see Aizawa using his trademark scarf to hold the bird like creatures arm back but he is struggling to hold back the large limb. Everyone in Class 1-A turns around and begin to run away with Shiho gently picking the small Nel up however Grimmjow doesn't move as he just staring at where Nel had been."Grimmjow what are you doing get out of here"! Aizawa yells at his adopted son but Grimmjow turns his gaze towards the large bird like creature, his gaze is one of pure hatred and rage as he let out a guttural primal scream as a bright white light envelopes him. As the light dies down Grimmjow's appearance has changed drastically, Grimmjow's angry expression is now accompanied with a sadistic grin that shows off his now jagged, sharp serrated teeth. Grimmjow's hands turn into black claws with his feet turning into black clawed paws. Grimmjow has also grown a slender whip like tail that seems to be longer than his body. One of the biggest changes to Grimmjow's appearance is that his short light blue hair has grown long and flowing also there seems to be marking around his eyes.

Grimmjow's hero outfit has been replaced with what seems like form fitting segmented armour with blades protruding from his forearms and calves. Before anyone can say or do anything Grimmjow just vanished and reappeared right in front of the bird like creature and kicked it square in stomach and followed it up with backflip kick causing the creature to stumble backwards. The creature attempts to punch Grimmjow but fails as Grimmjow effortlessly jumps up and extends his elbow towards the bird like creature, as five acutely sharp scale like object are launched at high speeds towards the creature and explode causing the creature to go to one knee for a second before standing back up and effortlessly escaping from the bindings that Aizawa placed on it as slim man from earlier commanded. "Nomu kill that annoying child".

The slim male points to Grimmjow as the now named Nomu screeches as it charges at Grimmjow and attempts to hit the light blue boy but fails with Grimmjow once again easily dodging the oncoming attack as Grimmjow let out a laugh as he questions. "Can this slow bastard even hit me"? Grimmjow then rushes towards Nomu and slashes at its mid section as well as its legs but the wounds healed almost instantly."What the fuck"? Grimmjow asks out loud as the slim male let out a creepy laugh as he responds."Nomu was designed to take on All Might at 100%. He has two quirks one of which is Super Regeneration allowing him to recover from serious injuries in seconds. You don't stand a chance".

Grimmjow looks shocked for a second which allows Nomu to punch Grimmjow sending the light blue haired male flying."Grimmjow"! Aizawa, Momo and Jiro yell out as Grimmjow shakily stood up as he replies."I'm good". Grimmjow just about dodged the stomp from Nomu he then jumps up and landed on Nomu's large shoulders and noticed that it's brain was exposed. Grimmjow's claws began to glow as he made a slashing motion, after this happened each of his claws became long sharp blades. Grimmjow lets out the deepest and loudest roar he can as he then swung his hands down causing the blades to connect with Nomu's brain slashing it to ribbons killing the large bird like creature.

Grimmjow jumps off of Nomu and almost as soon as his feet hit the ground Grimmjow collapses unconscious."No! No! No! This isn't how it was supposed to go"! The slim male yells in a state of panic and anger as the dark purple mist male appeared next to him and said."Shigaraki, we have to go". As the now named Shigaraki reluctantly agrees and the pair leave the USJ building."Grimmjow"! Momo yells as she rushed to her boyfriend's side."Father is everyone okay"? A voice calls out causing Aizawa to turn around to see Halibel, Izumi and Asui walking towards him as he replied. "Well everyone's alive however Nel seems to have turned back into a child and Grimmjow is currently unconscious after transforming into this weird human cat hybrid thing"."His Resurreccion". Halibel said quietly as Aizawa, Izumi and Asui looked at her in confusion however Shiho walks forward with Nel still in her arms but Nel was nuzzling closer to Shiho's left side. "Halibel here's Nel". Shiho says with a slightly emotionless voice as Halibel extended her arms and took Nel as he replied."Thank you Shiho, Izumi can you help Momo with getting Grimmjow out of here please"? Izumi blushes slightly as she nods in response, Aizawa walks up and place a hand on her shoulder as he asked."Can you tell me about this Resurreccion thing"? Halibel quickly replied."Of course but I'll tell you when we get back to U.A, but I will say that its something we need to learn how to control". Aizawa nods in response and then left to check on the other students.

A/N: and that concludes chapter 12 for ya guys, I do apologise for it being shorter than normal but I promise that the next chapter will be longer. Hopefully ya guys enjoyed and I'll see ya in the next chapter.