A Dangerous Trip

A/N: here's chapter 11 for ya guys.

USJ Building

Grimmjow, Halibel, Nel and the rest of class 1-A are standing outside of a large dome shaped building with a large blue entrance gate."Well here we are". Aizawa says with his usual bored tone as he turns to class 1-A and told them to follow him inside of the large building.

As class 1-A enter the building they see that there are multiple areas, eight to be exact. "Welcome to USJ". A voice calls out and as the class turns around they see a person in a white space suit that seems to be a puffy jacket rather than a actual space suit. Along with the puffy jacket this person wears a large domed black helmet with large white eyes and a pair of yellow coloured boots to finish off the outfit."Class 1-A this is the Pro Hero Thirteen and today she will be helping to train you in helping in rescue scenarios so lets get started". Aizawa says but before they can get started Grimmjow turns his attention to the middle of the USJ building and begins to snarl while also getting into a fighting stance.

"Grimmjow what's the matter"? Halibel asks however before Grimmjow can respond a dark purple portal appears at the far end of the USJ building and out steps a slim male with deathly pale skin that was slightly tinged yellow and wrinkled a great deal around his eyes. The male has messy greyish blue hair however his face was obscured with what appears to be a severed hand. Next to the slim male stands what appears to be another male due to the body structure however they didn't have a standard human face rather where his head would be is just dark purple mist with glowing yellow eyes. The male was wearing a very elegant suit with a tie with a large metal brace around his neck."Villains! Thirteen keep the students safe"! Aizawa yells as he pulls his yellow goggles over his eyes and charges at the villains.

Grimmjow goes to rush in and help his father but both Halibel and Nel hold him back."Lemme go"! Grimmjow yells but before anyone could reply a deep chuckle can be heard and everyone in Class 1-A turns their attention to where the chuckle has come from only to see the dark purple mist guy standing behind them. Once again before anyone can say or do anything they are dragged into different portals and separated.

With Grimmjow

Grimmjow groans as he groggily stands up and looks around. As he looks around he sees that he is slowly being surrounded by villains, however his attention is grabbed when he hears two more groans. Grimmjow notices that both Momo and Jiro have been transported with him."Are you two okay"? Grimmjow asks as he turns his attention back to the villains as Momo and Jiro only grunt in response."Once we've finished with you boy we'll have some fun with those two girls behind you". A random villain says with sadistic grin on his face with the rest of the villains cheering however Grimmjow just let out a sinister chuckle as he replies."You will die before you lay even a finger on them".

With Halibel

Halibel stands up after being transported however her balance was thrown off slightly as she gazes around she realised that she is on a boat in the middle of a lake."Where are we"? Someone questions as Halibel turns her gaze to where the voice has come from only to see Izumi standing to her left and to her right Halibel hears a ribbit sound indicating that Asui is on her right."What's happening"? Asui asks to Halibel who just shrugs her shoulders in response."Wow this'll be a cake walk, these girls look easy". A voice comes from the water so Halibel turned her gaze to the water only to see a bunch of water based villains staring at them. Halibel looked visibly pissed off as she yelled."I'll show you who's easy you bastards"! As she jumped in the air and aimed her left hand towards the water as a ball of yellow energy began to form.

With Nel

Nel grunts as her right fist collides with the face of a random villain sending him flying backwards and knocking them unconscious, behind Nel came a grunt as well as a girl with long white and red hair that is tied in a ponytail. The white and red haired girl has a slim physique however she still had a decent amount of muscle but it didn't take away from her overall physique."How are you holding up Shiho"? Nel asks as the now named Shiho replied."I'm doing fine Nel". Nel nods as she kicks away another villain who is charging towards her.

With Grimmjow

Grimmjow is panting slightly as a pile of unconscious villains lay in front of him."Who's next"?! Grimmjow questions loudly as the villains begin to back off as one of them yells."He's a fucking monster"! Grimmjow laughs as he gives the villains a sinister grin as he replies."Damn straight". However Grimmjow's attention is drawn to a pained scream only to see a villain kneeling on the ground clutching his ears, Grimmjow sees that Jiro had stabbed her earphone jacks into the villain as she gives Grimmjow a small smile."I got your back Grimmjow don't worry". Jiro says as Grimmjow giver Jiro a nod and replies."Thanks Jiro". Momo then walks up and stood next to her boyfriend and said."Need a hand Grimm"? Momo then created a long metal pole and a forearm length shield, Grimmjow chuckled as he replied. "Thanks Momo".

With Halibel

"How's that for weak"! Halibel yells as the villains try to swim away but fail to do so as Asui is faster than them in the water and knocks them into the air with her tongue only for Izumi to jump up and begins to coat her arm in what seems like green lightning like energy as she yells."Delaware Smash"! As she fires a pressurised wind blast as Halibel jumps up next to her and extends her left arm and opens her left hand with yellow spherical energy forming around her palm as she yells."Cero"! Sending the condensed energy blast at the villains causing them to slam back down into the water. The pair land on the boat as Halibel said offhandedly."That'll teach them to call us weak".

With Nel

Nel and Shiho are running to try and regroup with the others after dealing with their villain group."I hope everyone is alright". Nel hopes with worry and concern evident in her voice as Shiho quickly responds."A majority of our classmates can handle themselves just look at Grimmjow and Halibel". Nel smiles as she replied."You're right, I'm just worried that's all". Shiho just nods her head as the pair reach a rocky area where they see Grimmjow sitting with his back against a large cuboidal rock with Jiro and Momo sitting next to him."Grimmjow"! Nel calls out as the light blue haired male looks to who has called his name only to see Nel and Shiho running towards him. However a guttural scream can be heard as Nel turns her head to see a villain leaping towards Nel however her reactions were just too slow as the villains fist connected with Nel's face creating a large gash that runs from the centre of her forehead and runs to her left cheek.

Nel lets out a pained scream as she goes flying through the air and lands directly at thee feet of Grimmjow as a bright light enveloped her causing everyone to cover their eyes however things got worse as a blood curdling bird like screech could be heard as dark blue almost black large bird like creature appears.

A/N: and that concludes chapter 11 for ya guys, hopefully ya guys enjoyed and I'll see ya in the next chapter. Also just to clear it up yes I did use the name of Ann's best friend in Persona 5 for the name of female Todoroki.